2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen the winner is ... Postponed. Who am I kidding, We all saw this one coming :ROFLMAO:

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
the guys have no respect for anything and no one.
always use these excuses and still release
an update below expectations

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
The game plan seems to be:
1. Big promise
2. Dahr drawing some pictures for Patrons as a distraction
3. Release date announcement ( Hawai time - every minute matters)
4. useless poll as a distraction no 2
5. Delay because of even bigger promise
6. Second delay
7. The release of between version 0.004abc ( Changelog: Side character now wear a hat in some event for 100+ patrons )
8. Super hyper dupper promises for 0.5
... and repeat over and over

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The game plan seems to be:
1. Big promise
2. Dahr drawing some pictures for Patrons as a distraction
3. Release date announcement ( Hawai time - every minute matters)
4. useless poll as a distraction no 2
5. Delay because of even bigger promise
6. Second delay
7. The release of between version 0.004abc ( Changelog: Side character now wear a hat in some event for 100+ patrons )
8. Super hyper dupper promises for 0.5
... and repeat over and over
Sad but true story :(

Reactions: LucWarrior

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hi friends!
Welcome to 'The Library Story' 0.94!
PC:

MAC:

Now in 'The Library Story' we have the following situation: there are two parallel versions of the game. The first one - the continuation of 0.93b, with a number of changes in mechanics, but at the moment it's almost unplayable because of a bunch of bugs, unfinished mechanics and not fully coordinated quests from the previous content. And the second - is current version 0.94, which we prepared separately to show you new content. In this version (0.94), we added a new full quest for $5+ patrons ( ), and unlocked the previous $5+ quest for the rest patrons. Also in this version, the Gallery of original outfits has been updated and several new books have been added to the shelf of Gaston's library (according to the wishes of some patrons).
As you remember, we took three additional days, hoping to finalize the interactive episode (for Gaston's Training Quest) ... But despite this extra time, we still couldn't finish this storyline on time. Too many bugs and inconsistencies with Gaston's Training quest as a whole :(. That's why, this version turned out small (less than we planned) and with new content only for patrons. However, it's supposed to work with old saves from 0.93b.
As we've already mentioned, after releasing of LS 0.94, we planned to concentrate all our energies on preparing of the big version LS 0.95. But considering that we have not released the promised educational interactive now, we'll prepare the addition of version 0.94 by the end of January (in version 0.94b). This version will also work with old 0.93b saves, so you'll be able easily try the new content. After that, we can start the preparation of version 0.95.
In order to activate the bonus quest, enter the patrons password in starting menu:
home reading

About all bugs write to xallat8@yandex.ru
We also want to say a special thank you:
Ruzi ( ) for translation
Wielstern, L'Tar and 55Next for participating in testing the game
It was a difficult year (very difficult) and we made within it less than planned :(. One of the reasons of this was the need to rework and standardize the already finished material from the previous versions (and my work on two projects, of course, also: IQD spent an amazingly long time)
Now we are trying to look with optimism to the new year and we hope that LS 0.95 will turn out the way we are planning it. We've already done a lot for this and plan to do more.
Thanks a lot for your support, guys! Stay in touch: as early as January, you can play the very “big” interactive for Gaston's Training Quest (In addition it is noticeably different from the previous ones in LS).
P.S. Invisibility cloak quest
Enter patron's password. It opens the additional bonus storyline. If you did everything right, then just go to the magic laboratory.
In total, your goal can be 4 girls (Belle 2 times). Emma - just come to her in the tavern. Belle in the bedroom - you know where to go. Ariel on the lake - it's enough only to learn about her existence. Betsy dines several times a week in the back room of the tavern with her father. Belle is on the lake - a week after the start of the game, find out through the rumors that she goes to the lake and wait for notification in the morning about a suitable day.
Hi friends!

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
i really like this game, but the dev-comment sounds like "no content, because we are to lazzy - maybe we finish a viable version until end of january."
but i wouldn't complain, i'm a pirate and not a patron -_o
thx for sharing, but i think i wait, for a small-content-version in april 2019

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i really like this game, but the dev-comment sounds like "no content, because we are to lazzy - maybe we finish a viable version until end of january."
but i wouldn't complain, i'm a pirate and not a patron -_o
thx for sharing, but i think i wait, for a small-content-version in april 2019
Well I don't blame you....
The pure size of the unpacked game have gone from 456MB to 463MB since last update :(
This of cause does not mean there is no content. But it can truly not be much in form of new art? :|

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016

Hi friends!
PC:

MAC:

Now in 'The Library Story' we have the following situation: there are two parallel versions of the game. The first one - the continuation of 0.93b, with a number of changes in mechanics, but at the moment it's almost unplayable because of a bunch of bugs, unfinished mechanics and not fully coordinated quests from the previous content. And the second - is current version 0.94, which we prepared separately to show you new content. In this version (0.94), we added a new full quest for $5+ patrons ( ), and unlocked the previous $5+ quest for the rest patrons. Also in this version, the Gallery of original outfits has been updated and several new books have been added to the shelf of Gaston's library (according to the wishes of some patrons).
As you remember, we took three additional days, hoping to finalize the interactive episode (for Gaston's Training Quest) ... But despite this extra time, we still couldn't finish this storyline on time. Too many bugs and inconsistencies with Gaston's Training quest as a whole :(. That's why, this version turned out small (less than we planned) and with new content only for patrons. However, it's supposed to work with old saves from 0.93b.
As we've already mentioned, after releasing of LS 0.94, we planned to concentrate all our energies on preparing of the big version LS 0.95. But considering that we have not released the promised educational interactive now, we'll prepare the addition of version 0.94 by the end of January (in version 0.94b). This version will also work with old 0.93b saves, so you'll be able easily try the new content. After that, we can start the preparation of version 0.95.
In order to activate the bonus quest, enter the patrons password in starting menu:
home reading

About all bugs write to xallat8@yandex.ru
We also want to say a special thank you:
Ruzi ( ) for translation
Wielstern, L'Tar and 55Next for participating in testing the game
It was a difficult year (very difficult) and we made within it less than planned :(. One of the reasons of this was the need to rework and standardize the already finished material from the previous versions (and my work on two projects, of course, also: IQD spent an amazingly long time)
Now we are trying to look with optimism to the new year and we hope that LS 0.95 will turn out the way we are planning it. We've already done a lot for this and plan to do more.
Thanks a lot for your support, guys! Stay in touch: as early as January, you can play the very “big” interactive for Gaston's Training Quest (In addition it is noticeably different from the previous ones in LS).
P.S. Invisibility cloak quest
Enter patron's password. It opens the additional bonus storyline. If you did everything right, then just go to the magic laboratory.
In total, your goal can be 4 girls (Belle 2 times). Emma - just come to her in the tavern. Belle in the bedroom - you know where to go. Ariel on the lake - it's enough only to learn about her existence. Betsy dines several times a week in the back room of the tavern with her father. Belle is on the lake - a week after the start of the game, find out through the rumors that she goes to the lake and wait for notification in the morning about a suitable day.
Hi friends!
thank you very much !

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
And again they skip the tree....
Nothing new here to see think its 2 or 3 scenes only, been looking at the images for this update.
Not worth the replay.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
UPDATE Released! 0.94 Version you can download from here:
PC:

MAC:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Njoy!

Reactions: monroe

flirtygirl

Sep 13, 2018
I am having trouble entering the new password. It says right password - wrong place to enter it. Am I missing something, or doing it in the wrong order,...? Please help.

tommoleeds78

Apr 28, 2017
anyone else struggling with cheat codes in new update

no worries i was trying to input codes before starting game it works perfectly fine now

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes