2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
Keep maxing out her training until you're able to get a BJ from her in the tavern, after that meet her in the alley and then you're able to give her the bracelet.
how do i max out before i get a bj? it says quest max but i still can't get a bj.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
how do i max out before i get a bj? it says quest max but i still can't get a bj.
Apparently you need to have her masturbate, give u a handjob and vice versa in the tavern until your allowed to have a BJ. You'll know your progressing by the change of dialogue when alternating, only alternate when you progress when reach 10 pts each for each activity.

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
How do you unlock belle's window. Says quest failed before even starting
1. you get get the lockpicks from Betsy (let her go first time you catch her).
2. remember you only there to water the tree, nothing else. Leave everything as you entered, otherwise she will replace the lock and you done.

Hey where can i find the pink bottle to make potions for Emma to forget things? Cant find it anywhere.
After Belle transfers the tree to garden talk to Tinker about seed, talk to Belle in shop to buy seeds. watch her do it in garden.

where can i find arrowhead for the strength potion?

Reactions: redfernjade

Reina220

Mar 26, 2018
0.93b (26/Sep/2018)
PC Patreon Password upper bookshelf
Changelog
Fixed:
Error "list.remove (x): x not in list" appearing during the meetings of Belle and Ariel on the lake;
In additional quest for $ 5+ patrons, Gaston could complete a part of Ariel's quest before getting to know her;
The situation when Gaston's training quest got interrupted after Belle taking 'The Magic Textbook ';
In some variants of passing of Princess Peach's quest the wooden club could disappear from the inventory.

flirtygirl

Sep 13, 2018
I have just tried to enter the Mushroom Kingdom to get to Princess Peach for her bra. When first entering, I am not able to jump and keep getting eaten. Am I forgetting something, or is this a bug in 0.93?

flirtygirl

Sep 13, 2018
I have had a thought in reference about my question concerning not being able to jump when entering the Mushroom Kingdom. This time through, I did not give the "strange gloves" to Belle. I just didn't care to go there again. Is that a prerequisite for things such as entering the Mushroom Kingdom, or have I just hit a bug? Has anyone else run into this?

flirtygirl

Sep 13, 2018
One more thing, I haven't received 2 of the bonuses yet. The first one is the Masquerade one. Do I have to go back and let Betsy go again to get the keys from her? I backed up and skipped this step, choosing not to let her go. In other words, are the lock-picks required for standard game-play, or just a convenience, and how do I get the "Masquerade" bonus?
The second bonus that I don't have is the "Loser" bonus. Why would I want it?

Also, I see that someone else had a post stating that the "knowledge" console is not working. Is this in reference to Betsy's stats? It says that we are supposed to get to 50 to proceed. I am well beyond that on both stats, and still can't proceed with Betsy.

flirtygirl

Sep 13, 2018
I have just tried to enter the Mushroom Kingdom to get to Princess Peach for her bra. When first entering, I am not able to jump and keep getting eaten. Am I forgetting something, or is this a bug in 0.93?
I have just answered my own first question, Yes, I had to give the "strange gloves" to Belle as a prerequisite to entering the Mushroom Kingdom. Once done, I was able to jump and achieve the goal. P.S. Interesting changes there.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Is there a walk through for this game? I seem to be stuck on a lot of the quests... I've looked through the pages but if it's hidden somewhere in the middle, please forgive me for asking

ayse

May 26, 2017
any save my computer is broken my old save all gone please shar the save file with me

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
You must to make click on de arrow up when it is show, do this fast.

Reactions: Inette
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes