2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
This is the reason why I pirate the adult games. I remember that they said they were going to finish it last year then they added an intermediate version, then another intermediate version without really adding anything worth the time. Why the F do you add a new character to the game, if you're developing the game by baby steps already, just finish what you have. If a game developer says "Sorry" once, be cautious, if he says it twice, that means he's bored of the project and he's making up excuses to keep milking the project, probably won't ever complete it and I've seen it many times.
It's called milking.

It's often done by people that have no idea what to do after this and will try to milk what they have going for as long as humanly possible.

Some people are annoyed with some of the other devs that take longer to update specific games because they have 2-3 in development at the same time.

I prefer they do one at a time but have the plans ready to do the next before the previous is done 75%, but I'm very happy to see devs that think about longevity without milking a single game for years.

Reactions: Jaymate

master110

Jun 5, 2017
then tell me how to get the tentacle tree seed in the latest update for the potion of oblivion.pls ans
My save broke... You can't take its it is bugged and its bug ridden update because EMMA's story just turns up randomly.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes