2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
I in reference about my question concerning not being able to jump when entering the Mushroom Kingdom. This time through, I did not give the "strange gloves" to Belle. I just didn't care to go there again. Is that a prerequisite for things such as entering the Mushroom Kingdom, or have I just hit a bug? Has anyone else run into this?
Just drope them in Belle's window when she wasn't there.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
At least there's more action here than on Iris Trainer....even though Iris Trainer has a better story, art, mechanics....

Reactions: clarky

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
I could not finish the story with the growth of the tentacle tree in the garden, Belle collects and collects .. in the new version there was not enough content added?(google translate)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Don't think there has really been much to justify the almost year it took between updates.
I love the idea of the game, the execution has been lacking though.
Anything that has corruption of Disney characters gets my interest.

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
To finish Betsy path is slow as hell, so here are some cheat codes:
store.Betsy.loyalty = 100
store.Betsy.corruption = 100

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
Man Ive been waiting for like a year or longer for this game to finish and its only developed .01? or 0.02? The Updates don't even look like alot of content..

Lawd im just going to play this current game then i'm done. What are they doing?? How are there still pledgers based on how long its been?

RobbyS

Sep 28, 2017
Where do you give the password to unlock the patreon/bonus version?

* Found it, game always started with choice of bonuses, re-installed it and I get the menu again.

Last edited:

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Next year, if had to guess a Date, judging by the Speed these lazy scammers work, Summer or Fall.

Reactions: horatz

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
Don't wait today for a new version it will be tomorrow they release a version on time Honolulu or again there will be a delay

Reactions: aeb94

aeb94

Jul 26, 2018
Meh I thought i will have some grate time tonight.
Also did you have this scene with Belle sitting at the table during the tutoring quest?

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes