2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Hello friends!

In the meantime, we've added much changes to the code and fixed a serious bug in the animation module.

We really wanted (and planned) to release it today, but one more testing is absolutely necessary.

The problem is that it is now +40°C, which makes work very difficult. It’s clear that a beach holiday would be much better, but no rest before the release, of course. I extended my vacation for work on LS, so the release is almost here.

Does anyone know where they are? Pretty sure they are in south american, but beyond that no clue.

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjimelorine

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Hello friends!

In the meantime, we've added much changes to the code and fixed a serious bug in the animation module.

We really wanted (and planned) to release it today, but one more testing is absolutely necessary.

The problem is that it is now +40°C, which makes work very difficult. It’s clear that a beach holiday would be much better, but no rest before the release, of course. I extended my vacation for work on LS, so the release is almost here.

Does anyone know where they are? Pretty sure they are in south american, but beyond that no clue.
it's winter in south America, so that seems unlikely... though maybe nearer the equator. I think some pacific island somewhere.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes