2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

eroge gamer

Jun 3, 2021
One more day! Do you think they will relise it before summer? What bet would be fair for this scenario? I would say 1:6

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
If you like betting, how about this:
The last release was on 2023-04-01. If there is no new release until end of september, the Abandoned tag can be used then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're what, four, five months late? So only four more months until then.
Is it going to happen?

Reactions: nemezida

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Another Honolulu (half a year) time?
Usually about a month or two.
They have a simple production plan: 1 - the 20+ patrons; 2 (about a two weeks or little more later) - the 10+ patrons; 3 (about a two weeks or little more later) - the 5+ patrons; 4 (about a two weeks or little more later) - free release without some functionality.
Sometimes there is the Big Hero :love: from their patrons who uploaded the patron version on free servers.

Last edited:

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
By the way is any person here subsribed to them so he can post what they said on their latest update? o_O
Hi friends!

And now we can start Honolulu time (Yay!!) The exclusive bonus release for $20+ patrons, which we promised in the first place (yeah, we promised this for a long time, but now we’re finally fixing it), is already on its way! A general release for all patrons follows next. So that, now is right time to stay tuned!

So soonish?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
but wait, there's more!

Hello friends!

Latest fixes. After compiling the whole version for release, a couple more unpleasant bugs were discovered related to previous saves (thanks to the testers!), which we had to tinker with, and which we've almost fixed. We have to admit that, there was more fuss than planned with new animations... Though, we hope that the result will be worth it!

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
I honestly wonder how often these baffoons used the words final and fixing since their last release until today.
"Guys I promise this time I speak the truth, it's the end of the final stretch's last extra delayed, bug-fixing announcement." These guys legit should just come out as money-milking GIGA procrastinators and end it here.

EDIT: Also they posted a new update titled. "Finishing touches." BRUH!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: LucaNatoli and S1cK

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
just a reminder for us of how shameless these scammers are lying. this post was from december last year.

Hello friends! This time, December 26, our “Honolulu time,” will be on January 12, 2024. A little longer than we planned, but we absolutely...
So, this means the update was ALMOST READY since DECEMBER LAST YEAR. What are these guys doing the whole time?! Fuck latissa and xalijo, honestly. I hope their 20 euro version will be leaked instantly, not for my personal pleasure, but for them to make as less profit as possible

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
just a reminder for us of how shameless these scammers are lying. this post was from december last year.

Hello friends! This time, December 26, our “Honolulu time,” will be on January 12, 2024. A little longer than we planned, but we absolutely...
So, this means the update was ALMOST READY since DECEMBER LAST YEAR. What are these guys doing the whole time?! Fuck latissa and xalijo, honestly. I hope their 20 euro version will be leaked instantly, not for my personal pleasure, but for them to make as less profit as possible
They are the "go to" when you mention Patreon money milkers.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020

You will be surprised, they was translating the game from russian to english :LOL:. How long it will take for professional translator to rewrite about ten thousands words of code and dialogs from russian to english? IMHO about two or three months to say nothing about the proverbs. Maybe they haven`t money for professional translator (joke) :)?

BeastLover772

Apr 6, 2020
You will be surprised, they was translating the game from russian to english :LOL:. How long it will take for professional translator to rewrite about ten thousands words of code and dialogs from russian to english? IMHO about two or three months to say nothing about the proverbs. Maybe they haven`t money for professional translator (joke) :)?
you don't write code in Russian it doesn't need translation
10,000 words from my language to English takes about a week that is 20 pages. and it's about twice an hard

Reactions: Sanjimelorine
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes