2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
you don't write code in Russian it doesn't need translation
10,000 words from my language to English takes about a week that is 20 pages. and it's about twice an hard
First. It was a joke. Sorry if I wrote it in such ununderstandable manner :confused:. In that case I beg your pardon .
Second. My post was just a joke, only joke, nothing more :LOL:.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeastLover772

BeastLover772

Apr 6, 2020
First. It was a joke. Sorry if I wrote it in such ununderstandable manner :confused:. In that case I beg your pardon .
Second. My post was just a joke, only joke, nothing more :LOL:.
ununderstandable is incorrect, use "vague", sorry, English teacher, have to do this
other than that no problem
everybody is completely angry at these people !

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
I bet they will have some extravagant reason as to why they are belated once again. At this point they should be getting NO money from Patrons and putting out free content for at least two years consecutively to make up.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I bet they will have some extravagant reason as to why they are belated once again. At this point they should be getting NO money from Patrons and putting out free content for at least two years consecutively to make up.
They get 0 dollars from me, beyond that I give no shits. The amount of people that clutch their pearls over other people’s money always baffles me.

eroge gamer

Jun 3, 2021
Bloody hell this is so ridicilous! My thoughts about this is the artbitch is the criminal because if ya look at the updates the bugs have been worked out and all that. So I think it's the pics and they just making stories to cover it!! I think we have to reveal this mystery somehow. Does those two have any socials except that dead ass looking twitter account?

Last edited:

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Bloody hell this is so ridicilous! My thoughts about this is the artbitch is the criminal because if ya look at the updates the bugs have been worked out and all that. So I think it's the pics and they just making stories to cover it!! I think we have to reveal this mystery somehow. Does those two have any socials except that dead ass looking twitter account?
It is ridiculous indeed man. However the most you can do is pirate their game, but that involves money and is not generally well approved of the community to do so as a hate-action. I would advise to just unsub from their patreon (if you are one of course), as I did, and then try to spread awareness of their actions to others. The best move for me would be to write it on their Patreon comments. I've seen some do it and they almost always reply but, apart from that I don't know man :S

Reactions: keas1234
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes