2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Seems this 'great' game is bugged: is anyone was able to progress with 2nd main quest for Belle with 'magic books'?

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
wait, WHAT?
well, take the event "sneaking into belle's room at night" during < 0.93, the next day you'd be met with "belle's father has installed locks on the window" and they'd put a 0.93 sticker on it, prior to them releasing 0.93 they said they'd fix this in 0.93, 93 is now here and its the exact same thing only now it says 0.95.

they've made a few changes, dont get me wrong but overall they have not addressed the issues they said they would... simply moved them onto future versions, which i have no doubt they'll push yet again...and again.

Reactions: Ryohky

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Oblivion potion needs jizz vial but I already gave it to Tink for mushrooms. Any console to get it back?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Oblivion potion needs jizz vial but I already gave it to Tink for mushrooms. Any console to get it back?
You actually don't need the jizz vial, but the seed from the plant. follow the plant quest line until Belle milks it and sells it to you.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
It's been awhile but I think you needed to get her corruption up, provided these are the same magic books that reflected doing "naughty things" as well.
corruption is at max, supposedly she should see the book in the Library and get interested but she does not, i got one point sometime and thats it

Berserker0514

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone knows how the ducking duck can you progress with The Sprouts of Corruption? Everything is Maxed out with Belle, but she doesn't milk the damn plant. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Reactions: Tyana

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
Which one is more of a complete waste of time and not worth the disappointment? This or innocent witches?

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes