2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Wow... That change log suggests maybe 15-20 minutes of content... Not to mention that the release was announced in like late April or early May as coming out in August. I'm not surprised considering that news regarding iris quest has been due 'soon' for over a year now. I hope to be proven wrong, but for quite some time it's felt to me like xaljio has been milking patreons from the wave of support from helping with princess trainer.

Reactions: GaRbS and Cobretti

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Well we got "regulars" Handies from Belle in this verse (and still no facial unless I'm mistaking...)
Hope in 0.95 we will at least have the BJ.
The system to give the opportunity to play without to restart everything from the beginning was a good idea, but unfortunately rather bugged... escpecially with Betsy where I can't get her into the tavern. Better play from the very start.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Ok I was about to download the game but by seeing your comments I will not haha thx

Alex991

Sep 2, 2016
Another scam Dev operating the Patreon milk machine.

EVERY single update released by these guys has been an immense disappointment.
At this point I genuinely just laugh at their patrons. More money than brain cells and common sense??

This is one of the main reasons I will never support anything or anyone on Patreon.

Viva the pirate life!!

Reactions: DedBanzai

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
Another scam Dev operating the Patreon milk machine.

EVERY single update released by these guys has been an immense disappointment.
At this point I genuinely just laugh at their patrons. More money than brain cells and common sense??

This is one of the main reasons I will never support anything or anyone on Patreon.

Viva the pirate life!!
they're like EA/Ubisoft only the indie version :p

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes