2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Is it even the right century?
They said 4 months ago that next update will be in August, its now the 15th... anyone want to bet its at the end or early September?
Called it: "Release for patrons: September 12"
By god I hope this a good update, I really want to see more tree action!

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
HHAHA da fuck they moved the date again
does not surprise me they said that the next update would be v.10 then was v.95 now its v.93 and it still takes over a year to do 1 update. but I really can't complain I don't pay them to make the game so they can do as they please.

I have stopped waiting on this game or Iris quest I have found others that update faster and are alot more fun.

azerty789

May 10, 2017
So... they are almost one month late, just like the previous release... But this time they said that they have learnt the lesson from the previous chaos and that's why they have been "careful" (they annonced the release date litteraly months after the previous release and still four months before the next one...) when they annonced the release date of the next update. It's getting ridiculous. If you 're late everytime, it's made on purpose; and they are late (and not by one or days) every fucking time. They remake early stages of the game again and again and again just to milk people dry.

This post is more than three years old, so the project is even older since they worked on it before to make an annoncement. More than three years and Belle is still fairly innocent, the clothing changes isn't implemented yet (they already told about it in 2015...), same as Belle's basement, etc...

I'm tired of lies and fake promises.

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
So... they are almost one month late, just like the previous release... But this time they said that they have learnt the lesson from the previous chaos and that's why they have been "careful" (they annonced the release date litteraly months after the previous release and still four months before the next one...) when they annonced the release date of the next update. It's getting ridiculous. If you 're late everytime, it's made on purpose; and they are late (and not by one or days) every fucking time. They remake early stages of the game again and again and again just to milk people dry.

This post is more than three years old, so the project is even older since they worked on it before to make an annoncement. More than three years and Belle is still fairly innocent, the clothing changes isn't implemented yet (they already told about it in 2015...), same as Belle's basement, etc...

Damn i remember when I first played this game around 2016, time sure flies.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
P

Well you know, you could always just stop funding their Patreon account if that's the case. You are funding their Patreon, to be so concerned about what dates ttheydo or don't hit, right? Right?

No? Well in that case, why worry when it does or doesn't come out. Just check the "Lattest Updates" page daily, and stop following the thread. That way you'll be pleasantly surprised when an update finally does come, regardless of how long it may have been.

TL;DR The dev's release when they want to, not when you want them to. Overly focusing on things you can't change in life inspires negativity of character, so just relax and enjoy it when it's here. Otherwise, find some other new games to play.

Reactions: Danlorn

azerty789

May 10, 2017
I was used to support both devs. And the thing that bothers me isn't the wait, it's the multiple lies like " all is fine, guys" and one or two days before the release we get a "BTW, we're one month late on the schedule. ..". When you are late by 1 month you know it before the release date. So, what's the point of not being honest from the beginning ?

And usually I don't complain, but when trust is lost it's very hard to stay silent.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I've followed these 2 devs for over a year. They never deliver on time. Always delaying. Always giving excuses. Don't expect much from them, people.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've followed these 2 devs for over a year. They never deliver on time. Always delaying. Always giving excuses. Don't expect much from them, people.
I could honestly care less about delays as long as the updates reflect a reasonable content for how long they worked on the game. However not only do they guys constantly delay their games but it seems like they put in maybe weeks of effort instead of the many months it took them. I understand that there not making enough money for this to be their full time job, but I work and go to school and I could pump out more art then this guy.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Well, according to the post, they'll release it by the end of the 12th on honolulu time, which would be in under an hour as it's currently 23:21. I wonder if they manage to deliver :p

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes