2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Whats the new password?
golden pen

Uploaded the game to my website:
Keeping it up for 72 hours then I will remove it.

But for real, it seems like the update is total bullshit, they did nothing with the tentacle tree and just added ariels part and the teacher/training part.

The 0.92 release was 374.1 MB and this one is 402 MB....
And it seems like they are pushing things back again:

"We planned this version as a preliminary basis for the "big" full-of-content version 0.95, which is supposed to develop actively the main storylines. In v.0.93 we were going to introduce a number of new mechanics - a special system of saving between versions, a new interactive mode and to fix most of parameters. Of course, we didn't forget about the new stuff - in this version you'll see the continuation and the "real" ending of Gaston's training quest, the big development of the Lake location (now Belle will regularly visit it and different things will happen there)."

They seem to way to lazy on this game...

Jayhan

Aug 3, 2017
golden pen

Uploaded the game to my website:
Keeping it up for 72 hours then I will remove it.

But for real, it seems like the update is total bullshit, they did nothing with the tentacle tree and just added ariels part and the teacher/training part.

The 0.92 release was 374.1 MB and this one is 402 MB....
And it seems like they are pushing things back again:

"We planned this version as a preliminary basis for the "big" full-of-content version 0.95, which is supposed to develop actively the main storylines. In v.0.93 we were going to introduce a number of new mechanics - a special system of saving between versions, a new interactive mode and to fix most of parameters. Of course, we didn't forget about the new stuff - in this version you'll see the continuation and the "real" ending of Gaston's training quest, the big development of the Lake location (now Belle will regularly visit it and different things will happen there)."

They seem to way to lazy on this game...
Thanks for the password bro
I agree progress wise Xaljio is extremely slow considering most titles have monthly updates and these guy put one up every half year to a whole year. Remember Iris Quest? It's still not out even though it's already been like 3 years lol

Reactions: GaRbS

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the password bro
I agree progress wise Xaljio is extremely slow considering most titles have monthly updates and these guy put one up every half year to a whole year. Remember Iris Quest? It's still not out even though it's already been like 3 years lol
Oh Iris Quest, the game that had such promise...
Ye they should focus on one game and just finish it, they would get like 20 times as many patrons if they could focus and finish one of the games.
If you have one game "done" you could start building a rep but these guys just seem to milk everyone.

Reactions: GaRbS and Jaymate

Hanson

Sep 7, 2017
but these guys just seem to milk everyone.
Which is sad, because both games show promise and interesting scenarios. Iris Quest because i liked Iris in princess trainer the most, and Library story because i liked the tentacle tree scenario and the mario scenario.

Reactions: GaRbS

kryptosx9

May 25, 2018
Oh Iris Quest, the game that had such promise...
Ye they should focus on one game and just finish it, they would get like 20 times as many patrons if they could focus and finish one of the games.
If you have one game "done" you could start building a rep but these guys just seem to milk everyone.
That means they'd actually have to do work though, why would they do that when they're currently making $21,000 a year doing barely any work at all?

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Anything new with Betsy in that verse? So far I only got the scene with th cloak of invisibility...

Jayhan

Aug 3, 2017
0.93 Changelog:

In this version you'll see the continuation and the "real" ending of Gaston's training quest, the big development of the Lake location (now Belle will regularly visit it and different things will happen there)."
==============================ENG:
Belle has difficulties with paying for books. The event is activated in the library. New opportunities open at 100, 200 corrupting, and after completing the quest for Bed Skills Level 2 and collecting of at least 3 arguments for persuading Belle. Arguments can be obtained by going through the following quests: tentacle tree, magic bra, activated exhibitionism (for patrons), masturbation Belle, storyline with Ariel. The final scenes of this quest is affected by the Bed Skills parameter (200-250 and more than 250).
Belle spends time on the lake. Wait for rumors about it a week from the beginning of the game. Be sure to activate patron's password, because a significant part of the variants of events is tied to exhibitionism. Events are affected by corruption parameter (<200 and 200+). Some options are opened after activation of the previous ones. Be sure to wait for the second swim of naked Belle!
Ariel again waits for help. Just complete her initial quest (rumors about the mermaid appear after 15 days) and wait a week until she is ready to accept help.

How do you get that "real ending" for training?

kryptosx9

May 25, 2018
Is there a way to use old saves? Or does anyone have a new save that starts at the beginning of the new content?

KrissiChing

May 24, 2017
I think that it has to be new saves. I remember a post that mentioned it but not sure
Thats fucking painful, I had to stay all night LITERALLY just to jerk off to a mild scene and I am not going to do that again.
Shit is this game still even worth it. Didn't they take like almost a WHOLE year just to drop this new update?

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Thats fucking painful, I had to stay all night LITERALLY just to jerk off to a mild scene and I am not going to do that again.
Shit is this game still even worth it. Didn't they take like almost a WHOLE year just to drop this new update?
Last time I played this game it left me with blue balls

Reactions: KrissiChing
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes