Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Any sex with Belle in actual version?
I've searched through this thread using various terms and can find no mention of actual sex acts with Belle. Based on everyone's silence regarding this topic I'm pretty sure this game is still a blue ball simulator with regard to Belle. Pretty damn disappointing for how long it's been in development.

There are a couple of other sex scenes that I know of, IIRC there is one with a female thief and one with Peach, but as far as I'm aware those are the only two actual sex scenes. I might even be mis-remembering the thief scene, it might not even exist.

I'm not going to download this and play through it all over again to find out though. If I wanted blue balls, I'd punch myself in the nuts.

Reactions: Ut5962

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Before anyone else asks, unless I missed something through my playthrough and me sifting through the files, no YOU cant have sex with Belle. Honestly I don't know why I keep even checking up on this game each update. They're far between, contain little to nothing, and the art isn't even that good.

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Before anyone else asks, unless I missed something through my playthrough and me sifting through the files, no YOU cant have sex with Belle. Honestly I don't know why I keep even checking up on this game each update. They're far between, contain little to nothing, and the art isn't even that good.
My shield is small. The art is good. Have a goodday

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Just checking this thread every now and then for the entertaining excuses and band aids in the changelogs.
Pretty sure thats the actual game. Reading changelogs.
It's one fo those "idle games" ( ' -')

Reactions: Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I feel really sorry for the Patreons of this game
It had some potential and was pretty different from the usual fodder but the Devs really milked the fuck out of their supporters with the pathetic lack of coding skills or content
The statement about this released version reeks of an amateur lost in a coding mess with no idea how to fix it

Reactions: Ut5962 and AnonF21

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I feel really sorry for the Patreons of this game
It had some potential and was pretty different from the usual fodder but the Devs really milked the fuck out of their supporters with the pathetic lack of coding skills or content
The statement about this released version reeks of an armature lost in a coding mess with no idea how to fix it
Don't feel bad for them, they choose to support this and are free to go, if they can't open their eyes to see how this game is going nowhere that's their problem and their money.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Does anybody have a console command to add an item "full vial of tentacle tree seed" needed for Alchemy recepies?
I progressed quests etc, but Belle won't sell me this ingredient. This may be bugged for me.
(this may be caused by me not watering the plant with "seed", but I can't enter her room at night due to game version limit. I did finish Potion of Growth questline. I also made her teach Gaston, do handjobs and learn adv magic(book 2))

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I won't lie.. with every update I check it with a tiny bit of hope inside.. Despite the unstoppable, the all-mighty "intermediate" versions kept flowing through for I forgot how long.. They never disappoint.. to disappoint me.. I'll check again in a year, tho.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
But hey! They're working hard alright?! Look at all these intermediate versions! See? Imagine how hard was it to change the filename from 0.93 to 0.94..
And add two or three new books to the library. I still remember two years ago when I backed this game and Four Elements Trainer, and seeing the results two years later is discouraging.

Reactions: Ryohky and Ut5962

Kipp01

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, always check when they update (which is not very often), and am always disappointed with the general lack of progress. I used to support them on patreon, but stopped many months ago when it became obvious they are simply milking their supporters. A shame.

Reactions: Ryohky

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
And add two or three new books to the library. I still remember two years ago when I backed this game and Four Elements Trainer, and seeing the results two years later is discouraging.
also if you compare the two and have been keeping up, the mity team have kept expanding despite having the same setbacks and i believe at one point their hardware messed up so new pc needed... still, they progressed and moved on =D
MITY has essentially created 3 games while these guys cant even complete one. (3 books...different stories all tied into one) i guess this is why they're getting 16K every month n these guys are only getting a combined total of under 2k.

Reactions: Ryohky and Ut5962

Lurms

Aug 7, 2017
Lack of content and bad coding aside, the art itself is quite lacking as well. I would like for them to go and refine and freshen up some of their art from early game. Just look at the tits and nips. or don't. They aren't really that sexy

Reactions: Ryohky

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
When this game was first announced I was excited. I thought 'Cool, a trainer game where you focusing on making Belle your slave (She's my favorite Disney princess). Sure the art is a little shit, but I thought hey I can get used to it.' that was 2 years ago and I even supported them on Patreon for like a year.

Every update. Every fucking update for 2 years Belle content is sidelined to introduce garbage content that no one wants.

Remember when they introduced the thief, yeah I didn't care about her either. Or how about how there is a whole segment of the game dedicated to turning Gaston into Super Mario just so you can fuck Princess Peach. I took like six fucking months to see Belle's breasts but we get a Mario Brothers segment WTF. And don't forget that they added Ariel from the Little Mermaid to fuck before you can do really anything with Belle other than sneak into her room at night and jerk off on her, wow. Frankly I wouldn't care about all of this stupid add-on content if they would work on the core game with Belle, but they don't and they never do. The Belle content is drip fed to us so ridiculously slowly that this game won't have sex with her for 4 more years and be finished another 10 after that.

F these game devs and F this game. I'm done and I would encourage anyone to not play this game until by some holy miracle they finish this mess, and even then the content will still probably be like 5% Belle content 95% other shit nobody wants.

P.S. Sorry for the rant but this game pisses me off more than any of the other shovelware on this site.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
also if you compare the two and have been keeping up, the mity team have kept expanding despite having the same setbacks and i believe at one point their hardware messed up so new pc needed... still, they progressed and moved on =D
MITY has essentially created 3 games while these guys cant even complete one. (3 books...different stories all tied into one) i guess this is why they're getting 16K every month n these guys are only getting a combined total of under 2k.
agreed. MITY absolutely earned the money for the hard work that team is doing there (with all the lovely art and nice ideas of game mechanics).

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes