VN - Others - Completed - The Little Black Bestiary: A Dragon's Treasure [Ep1 v1.0] [CyberScherzo Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ferlucio

Really an excellent VN with the only downside being that it is so short, otherwise amazing, especially the artwork is both beautiful but also has a certain sense of realism with the way the hair flows and other small details.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Cesco

Love the character design, and the story sucked me in. The only VN on this site where I didn't want to skip the dialogue (and I've tried hundreds). Izzie is just awesome and I wish she was real...is that sad to say?
  3. 5.00 star(s)

franky5555

love, vanilla and monster girls are the perfect combination, we usually look monster girls in rape scenarios or in depraved futa or other fetiches, but this one, is more like a visual novel when monster girls are like normal girls, someone you can love and she can
    correspond the same way, pardon my English
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Reason

The Light Black Bestiary is well written and well illustrated and has plans for the future. If you like Monster folk, you'll enjoy this tasty treat. The dev team is responsive and really the only thing I can see preventing TLBB from becoming big is lack of awareness of it. So give it a shot and tell your friends, and let's look forwards to many more tales from the Bestiary.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

nunchak06

honestly it's a very good game. the only default is in his shortness and lack of content. but if we take that has a demo the finished game is gonna be awesome.

good: original way of encountering the female character, by an internet chat.
    very attractive female character, by her personnality and her unusual sexual competence (you'll know what i am saying)
    neutral player character that do what you him to do.

bad: lack of content
    rushed sex scene, the sex scene feel like it happen too fast, we don't have time to know the female character better

At this state the game is worth 4 or 3 stars, but I'll give it 5 because I trust the Developer on this one, I see a lot of potential.

good luck dude