VN - Unity - Completed - The Little Black Bestiary: A Playful Proposition [v1.5] [CyberScherzo Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

I always love a game with a strip bet, like cards, dice, and a video game win/lose scenario, but I sometimes I don't like that you have to keep winning to see the hentai scenes and if you lose you get nothing. But LBB: Playful proposition is a perfect example of strip bet.

You meet with a monster friend named Tainara. You play a pong video game and start to have a challenge and a strip betting round. I really like Tainara and was very surprised of how sexy her body is. That's all you need to know, a strip betting game on a pong game, two hentai branch paths. Short and sweet.

I really love the Erotic CG events whenever it's a win/lose scene. I always love a Maledom and a Femdom event. Brings equality to both sides besides the man being the dominant part.

I really wish there was more hentai scenes, other ways to do a strip bet. and maybe give some relationships between the MC and Tainara. and Maybe fix the UI and that weird thing at the end of the game.

Always appreciate the challenging game modes and the easy text mode to see the Erotic CGs. I gladly recommend this. I hope there is more game strip betting like this!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

derbertl

Really good game. First off the bat i kinda enjoyed the background music a lot even when it loops it didn't get old and normally i just mute most hgames. Then the dialogue as a fellow Gamer i really enjoyed it even though it is linear like VN and it doesn't feel like the options do much but to change the following dialogue, so far it feels good not too stupid funny and easy to read.
    Well sorry it isn't voiced but i don't expect that for most of these games.
    Then the Core Mini Game is a arcade pong fighter with a few maps you can pick between a few characters and see in the manual before what they do, so it was way deeper and more fun than most other pong games.
    It got a bit annoying when she played the ninja cat bcs her ability feels a bit broken else i had mostly success with ginny and din't enjoy the pig map so much.
    Her character design is creative refreshing nice colors and kinda cute even though it could classify as a monster. The animation which was just one was good .
    A bit weird that he looks insane huge there(in the animation) but kinda small in the extra scene when you win flawless. I already can give out a great rating with happiness that there is even more to come.
    A few more sounds in the pong game would be cool and maybe a few vocing sounds like a yatta laughs moans or something bcs the game lacks atmosphere but other than that thanks and have fun.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Sploop

I'll try to keep this review short and sweet, just like the game.

I already really liked the first entry in the Little Black Bestiary series and I'll say I found my expectations for the continuation wonderfully matched.

The game is, as mentioned, very short and focuses on a friendly, if flirty, stripping bet between you and a...shark...frog...girl? I dunno. She's cute though.

- Gameplay:
    Gameplay consists of your standard short VN sequence followed by a surprisingly tight minigame of pong, mixed with a basic fighting game.
    The minigame doesn't outstay its welcome and while it's easy to suck at it at first, you'll get the hang of it rather quickly.
    It helps that losing is required for some of the CG/scenes anyway, so you don't feel too bad about it.

- Sound:
    Wasn't noticeable, neither bad nor amazing

-Writing:
    A bland protag, but at least not too much of a pushover.
    Tainara is a cute tease and the banter/references were fun enough.
    Brownie points for writing a lighthearted dom character.

-Art:
    Backgrounds were fine, really love the standing art of Tainara.
    The CGs were of good quality (widescreen and HD, should be a standard these days), but some of the art did look a bit off, like the BJ.
    The actual sex scene is well animated, but again the model just doesn't look as much like the standing art is would've wanted.