VN - Unity - The Little Black Bestiary: My Sweet Margarita [v1.1] [CyberScherzo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

I didn't love this game. It isn't great. It's not genre defining.
    I do like it. It is good. It is... honest.

EXTREMELY honest actually.
    It's a short little story. About a boy. Who meets a harpy. And then fucks her.

... aaaaaaand, that's it. That's basically it lol.

I went 4th star because original art, plus being achievable in it's goal of what kind of game/VN it is, and just being good at that, is something enjoyable and in a world where many devs get in way over their heads this one just said, you know what, I can make this and make it good. Then they did. That's storytelling to be encouraged.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PsybehrWolf

Having played the two other games in the LBB serries, I was curious how this would turn out when I found it, in HTML originally, and I touch the chance, because, even though I don't usually play HTML games, I couldn't turn this down. Just a fair warning for some, this is more of a picture book, not a kinetic novel or standard AVN, but I loved it! Boy meets Mon-Girl, goes on date, and things escalate quite wonderfully! Looking forward to more of this style of story, as well as other forms from this Dev! Hats off from this Mon-Lover!