2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Question though,

I'm seeing no downloadable update patch so safe to say these are one of those games that you have to redownload the whole game.
Will my progress be lost? This game saves automatically right? It has a checkpoint mechanic I think.

Is there a save location that I can get my save file (if there is even one?) so that I won't have to start again from the very beginning of the game not to mention, I have to redo it from the start so that the scenes I already have unlocked in the gallery will be available again.

Reactions: Alezzi

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Question though,

I'm seeing no downloadable update patch so safe to say these are one of those games that you have to redownload the whole game.
Will my progress be lost? This game saves automatically right? It has a checkpoint mechanic I think.

Is there a save location that I can get my save file (if there is even one?) so that I won't have to start again from the very beginning of the game not to mention, I have to redo it from the start so that the scenes I already have unlocked in the gallery will be available again.
If you are using the windows version, then no progress will be lost if you redownload or delete, although on android, once the apk deleted, the save is gone.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Alezzi, the art looks fantastic so I was looking forward to giving this a try.

Unfortunately, it only took 30 seconds for me to give up and delete the game. For some reason you are delaying the text display. Why? This is not the 1980's. Don't restrict our reading speed, I won't play a game if I can't turn the text speed to instant. There is an Options menu but no actual options available to change, so what's the point of that?

Best of luck with your future efforts.

Reactions: Slosophone

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Alezzi, the art looks fantastic so I was looking forward to giving this a try.

Unfortunately, it only took 30 seconds for me to give up and delete the game. For some reason you are delaying the text display. Why? This is not the 1980's. Don't restrict our reading speed, I won't play a game if I can't turn the text speed to instant. There is an Options menu but no actual options available to change, so what's the point of that?

Best of luck with your future efforts.
I'll see what I can do. Thank you for the feedback!

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes