2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Always a joy to see a 2d game with actually great art. Hope the quality content will match the art quality. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.
I am proud you enjoy it ! Hope you like the future updates ! :D

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Nice art style.

Feedback
  1. Need a save option at choices.
  2. Add a back button for dialogue
  3. Holding CTRL should fast forward all dialogue
  4. Show character name on the popups.
  5. Add some customization for the player character (hair color, style).
Thank you for the feedback ! I will not spoil the future updates but I took in consideration some of these suggestions ! Could you please elaborate the pop-up idea? Oh and I made all dialogues as short as possible that's why CTRL doesn't fast forward.

Reactions: Meowmadam

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Dev has high hopes, I guess. All updates that may tell you more about the game are locked behind a paywall... with 0 patrons.

I like the artwork, but saving at a choice screen without rollback is pretty much essential for a choice based game.
I'll keep my eye on it but I'm holding off for now.
Thank you for playing The Lodge ! I am working on this. :)

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
By iron mode you mean a "follow a guide" mode, right? Because that's all people will do.
Hey ! I made all dialogues relatively short so I don't keep you guys bored so please just read the poem and choose the rightful choice please ! :cry:
Oh and by the way, there will be a rollback button. :p

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Cute art, curious how the sex scenes will turn out tho. Doesnt seem like there will be any sexual content from the Patreon tho..
Thank you for playing it ! But hey, never let a cute face fool you...:p just don't forget to update !

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Amazing art style, three cute girls, the language is a little bit engrish somethimes, but for the most part good! Color me intrigured, supporting this.
Thank you for the feedback ! Uh oh...but hey ! at least someone is paying attention to the dialogues ! :)

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes