2.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 3, 2018
Anyone have any examples of the sex scenes and how are they animated, storybook style or fluid? Game isn't grasping me enough at first glance to download it to try, but the art style does have my interest.

Reactions: Lebeaubrun

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I'm glad you like the art ! Well I hope you will get convinced that it won't end... :cry: Don't forget to update !
Hello dev :)
I know someone who started the same project with the same art bought on Adobe Stock :ROFLMAO:

I m fucking sad for her, i will tell her "someone already had your idea :cry:"
But this is the life !

Can you send me a message with wich character you will use ? So maybe she can release her game with other characters because she spend a lot's of month on her game too :(

Last edited:

OYMP4YOU

Aug 25, 2020
How does time pass in this game? i'm stuck at 8am day 2. Nice game so far,the art looks sick.Can't wait for more content.

Reactions: Alezzi

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Tried this game. Cutesy art! The blue hair on the MC looks weird, though.

How can Madeline say that peppers are fruits... but not vegetables?!? ALL fruits are vegetables! lol
MC's smile is quite creepy
1660058998223.png
Dude scored on the very first day! Dayum
I don't get what I have to do here
1660059976707.png

Some feedback:
- Allow us to use Space to advance dialogue instead of just mouse click
- Background music
- H key to hide/show dialogue boxes
- A multiple save system
- Hoverbox with the name of the button
- The emojis make the dialogue feel like an app conversation
- The daughters look a bit too young
- Grinding the box work for a paltry $40 isn't fun. Can it give more money ($100)?
- Gallery

Last edited:

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
The daughters look perfect, I'd stop playing if they changed.

That said, not having the ability to transfer saves between versions forcing me to do the absolutely obnoxious money grind every time is... less than desirable.

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
How does time pass in this game? i'm stuck at 8am day 2. Nice game so far,the art looks sick.Can't wait for more content.
Hello there !
The time advances during the story, every side quests and actions don't affect the time, if you're stuck, it means something must be done regarding the story

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
Tried this game. Cutesy art! The blue hair on the MC looks weird, though.

How can Madeline say that peppers are fruits... but not vegetables?!? ALL fruits are vegetables! lol
MC's smile is quite creepy
View attachment 1974675
Dude scored on the very first day! Dayum
I don't get what I have to do here
View attachment 1974692

Some feedback:
- Allow us to use Space to advance dialogue instead of just mouse click
- Background music
- H key to hide/show dialogue boxes
- A multiple save system
- Hoverbox with the name of the button
- The emojis make the dialogue feel like an app conversation
- The daughters look a bit too young
- Grinding the box work for a paltry $40 isn't fun. Can it give more money ($100)?
- Gallery
Hi there !
Thank you for playing The Lodge ! First of all I want to specify that gallery exists in the phone section.
The upcoming changes include background music, spacebar dialogue advancing and the emojis will be discontinued !
However, I'm not sure what do you mean by button hoverbox, can you please give more details?
Thank you again !

Reactions: sexypeanut

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
The daughters look perfect, I'd stop playing if they changed.

That said, not having the ability to transfer saves between versions forcing me to do the absolutely obnoxious money grind every time is... less than desirable.
Hi !
I'm glad you like the game ! In order to keep the content and progress, you must not uninstall the app, just update it instead. I'm still working with the persistent data for Android, it's tough.

OYMP4YOU

Aug 25, 2020
Hello there !
The time advances during the story, every side quests and actions don't affect the time, if you're stuck, it means something must be done regarding the story
the thing is i have to buy the sofa but can only go to the streets at night.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I was exploring the map quite early, during the period of time between the meal on the first evening and going to the club, and the screen just went grey and then crashed. I did some work (boxes) that bumped the time from 20:00 to 21:00 and I was clicking through the locations again. It was on the hospital screen (outside the building) that it went grey. The UI was still there so I click the map icon and that's when the whole game just closed.

I like the art but UncleNanard mentioned it being from Adobe Stock, which isn't a problem in itself, but how is that going to work for scenes going forward? Or is this purely "romance" with no sexual content?

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
I was exploring the map quite early, during the period of time between the meal on the first evening and going to the club, and the screen just went grey and then crashed. I did some work (boxes) that bumped the time from 20:00 to 21:00 and I was clicking through the locations again. It was on the hospital screen (outside the building) that it went grey. The UI was still there so I click the map icon and that's when the whole game just closed.

I like the art but UncleNanard mentioned it being from Adobe Stock, which isn't a problem in itself, but how is that going to work for scenes going forward? Or is this purely "romance" with no sexual content?
Sorry to hear the game crashed. I use a graphic tablet when it comes scenes, and no, it is not just a romance with no sexual content

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Not sure what happened, but second day after dropping Lana back after the night out, time stopped progressing. I worked with the boxes making thousands of dollars and it was still 8:00. Buying the house and renovating it pushed me ahead, but then time stopped again. I couldn't find anything to do to progress. Clicked around the map a few times and then the game crashed.

I like what I'm seeing so far, if not for the bugs. Hope to see this get completed. Unique art style and it's not yet another Renpy/RPGM game, so I'm down for that.

Oh, and the stamp work is... I don't know if there's supposed to be rules to it, but I just click them randomly until it says I finished, but I never get money from it. It's a complete waste of time.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes