Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Lord of Time [v0.1] [IndianaTK]

1. 1.00 star(s)

feeling_blue

After playing for 10 minutes, I completely lost my patience. Where am I now? What should I do? I have no idea at all. Seeing these attractive girls but being helpless, I decided to uninstall the game directly.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Toast19

A lot of content for 0.1. The story is pretty good and the girls in the game are hot. Definitely one of his better games. Still I feel like his content isnt very refined yet and it feels like it is lacking something. I look forward to future updates.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Qotsafan

Review for version 0.1:
    Good game, even though I'm not really familiar with the Doctor Who universe.
    The story happens a bit too fast though and could benefit from being slowed down at some points.
    I liked the idea of the water making the women curvier on that planet.
    Could need more sex scenes though.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

znff22

I'm rating v0.1 here so a lot can change.
    I think the game has a really good general idea and the potential to become really big (like the breasts in this game).
    I think the plot needs some polishing, but the art is quite good.
    If the game focuses more on building up a slave harem, it will be quite popular.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Addictions

Version of review [v0.1]

Short summary: an interesting concept with GREAT art but is in essence just a 'click to see the scene' game. That being said, it's only early on and could improve drastically. Give it a shot.

PRO:
    • The Art: The models and renders used are pretty good. Especially if you like the more voluptuous body-types (which I do)
    • The concept: An interesting concept, you play a Dr. Who knockoff who was sent to conquer the world.
    • The Story: Hit or miss for me, But I did like the parts with building a world. Did not care for the Liu parts.
    • Easy acces to sexual things: Absolutely, you get an eyefull pretty early on and you get frequent new scenes.
    • Shortcuts: A few of the more important menus have shortcuts, making the game less tedious than it should be if you needed to go through the menu every time.

CON:
    • "Gameplay": It's very grindy, and not much is explained. There's not really any 'choices' you can make and there's no reason not to grind out all the items in the cybermarket and just click on events as they emerge.
    • The Fight: This has got to be the most redious bit of the whole thing. You need to fight a guy by picking the right fighting style out of three, three times in a row, in sequences of 5. And if you pick wrong, you have to start over, so prepare to start over a lot.

If youjust want the solutions, here they are:
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • Inefficient clicking: The game has way too much unnecesarry menus or intermediate steps between what needs to happen, it also doesn't register if you already have a particular item to start the requisite story event immediately. There's also a lot of spaces in the ship that don't serve a particular purpose.
      BONUS: The Dev seems to have realized this at the end, and the later parts of the game have you simply clicking the 'next story/scene' button instead of having you travel everywhere.

CONCLUSION: 4/5 Stars
      REASON/ mostly for the art, concept and 'eroticism'. Leniency is given because it's an early concept, so 4 stars because a good looking game and some hot things arethe make or break parts of a game.
      The 'game' itself is basically a 2 star at most, but most people aren't here for gameplay.