Wolf RPG - Completed - The Lust of Delta ~A Warship Awash in Lust~ [v1.01] [fushidaratei]

1. 4.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The best of the three games.

The combat is the biggest improvement and while it isn´t amazing or anything it is definitly better.

The story is okay.

The characters are enjoyable enough but don´t have much personality.

Everything else is still pretty similar to the previous two.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

The Lust of Delta is a battle-fuck style RPG where a Rance style scumbag uses a hot pixel girl to fuck his way through a warship taken over by fuck monsters.

Don't come here for the story and don't come here for the characters. The characters each have a single dimension and the story seems to think it can drift between grim dark and sex pests are funny on a whim. Frankly, it's typical Rance bullshit, so if you're into that you'll enjoy it. If not, try to ignore it or move on.

On the other hand, the gameplay is actually kind of fun. It has an element of skill, an element of strategy and battlefucking, which is an enjoyable combo. I'd consider giving the game five stars if the game was either a little bit shorter or a little bit crunchier or more strategic.

I also enjoyed the pixel art, though there's really not as much of it as there could be for a game of this size. It'll only take you an hour or two to beat, but there's really only about a dozen images. It's ironically rape on win and there's a recollection room with most art on beating the game.

Overall, I'm a little on the fence. On the one hand, I honestly enjoyed the gameplay and art until I got near the end. On the other, I fucking hate Rance-like characters and humor. I think your mileage will vary greatly based on your preferences on this game. I personally pushed through it, but I could see people burning out on it or just hating it as well.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lemongrabb

I played 2 prequels of this game and I can easily tell that tho the prequels are good this is so far the best part of the series. It's really good, especially for one day. It's short, and in its scenes in comparison to its precursors was rather worst, but the gameplay is great, it's catchy, well balanced, and even allows to create certain builds. The final stage, especially the final boss, is pretty challenging, even hard I'd say. The lore is pretty good, tho I recommend playing the prequels first.
    Overall, not perfect but so far the best part of the well-made series
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Medianoche

a complete improvement in the fighting system, it is the most fun of the game. I'm not a fan of bestiality, but it has good animations, the difficulty is challenging, unfortunately the saga ends here, leaving the story unfinished
  5. 4.00 star(s)

cloned100times

Part of Trilogy, but I like this gameplay the most. You fight, you breed, and you upgrade. Need more planning or just grinding to win. You also can get boss unit if you try.

As for story, you are the bad guy. But a bad guy so cartoonist you can't have much ill feeling about him. Don't worry, there are bigger bad guy in the storyline, so you are better option (yay ?)