VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Lust of Sissy Boy [v13.0 Public] [SycoXart]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2136145

good i like the sissy. its pretty hot and i would like to see the story go on. The sissy has a super nice ass, but i´d like it more juicy. all in all a good game but we need more sexual contents. the scene with the rape was super hot
  2. 1.00 star(s)

LauraBurn

This game is just awful. Maybe the dev is just starting out and trying some stuff for the first time but wowza. The writing is bad but the real "star" of the show here is the art.

I probably don't even need to bitch about the art since you can see for yourself in the previews just how hilariously awful the art is in this game. I have genuinely never in my life played an adult game with art this bad. It's hideous. I have no idea how anyone could jerk off to this.

It's sad that I don't like it because this site is severely lacking in games with decent trans, trap, futa, sissy content. The amount of times I've played games with the futa/trans tag only to have it be one scene (and usually not even a canon scene in the story) is tragic, so the fact that this game is built around it but is otherwise terrible is a huge disappointment.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

LexiTV

This version of the game has no real content at all. It's more like a tiny visual novel.
    Why even release this? The background art is all stolen and the actual art is very mediocre. I have nothing against using "stolen" art even if you make money using Patreon. But this is actually a huge weakness because it makes your own characters look like doodles a 4 year old drew.
    Sound/BGM? There is none!
    Also my English as a non native speaker is bad, but even I can see the awful writing quality.
    Story? Beyond ridiculous. The clothing you start with is just a joke. If a guy actually wears something like that he would get laughed at every corner. He hides his feminine side from his parents? As if... they would just need 1 look to see what is going on.

Currently I do not recommend this game at all and I also see no real potential here for a turnaround.

I hate giving such a negative review but I will predict this will get dropped or abandoned in another few months.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Ocram

(english it's not my native language, please be gentle)

The game is intresting, but:

good: the concept it's original there are few game with sissy protagoniste.

bad: the art are very bad, but with time maybe will be better, the demo have no contetnt, there is more content in the overwiew and immages on the page than the the actual content in this demo v 1.0.