Unreal Engine - Abandoned - The Lust Society [Beta] [LirvenGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Bunzaibun

past the excuse of the game being meant for edging, its entire set of mechanics make it nearly unplayable and the entire opposite of fun.

I was willing to go easy on this game until the resting time part came in. real time resting is absurd, specially when you have the option to quit the game but not to skip the sleep...and if you continue the game, you are back where you left of resting-wise.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ClickerQueen

This is an early WIP JOI game. It's still got a lot of production ahead of it. So far, it's one of the better JOI experiences I've tried though. These aren't really my thing, so the setting in this game helped me get used to the concept. It's not one of those femdom games, like that new Virtual Succubus mobile game I tried recently. I don't feel too pressured to keep up with the instructions, and the game lets you know that.

Writing is consisted of character, setting, and plot. None of these are notable, and there needs to be more work on this.

I thought the controls were weird at first, and then I realized this is meant to be played with one hand. genius. I like where this game is going with its mechanics, and I want to see how it develops.