VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Lust Within [v0.1.0] [TLW]

1. 4.00 star(s)

XJ347

[v0.1.0]

-Very pretty models.
    -Images look polished.
    -Plenty usage of images.
    -Personal rant. Give the character a name, When I see "You" it feels SUPER fucking generic.
    -I REALLY like the art style
    -Dialogue is above average. (true that is a low bar LOL)
    -Lesbian focus is the vibe I get. Personally I'm not a huge fan of lesbian tales, but it's good at what it does. Maybe men will show up in the future. =)
    - Pretty short without a hook, that is a real sex scene to draw the audience in to know what they are getting into.

4/5 at the moment. Way above average with major potential to be even better.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JohnJameson

I think it realy cool. Maybe I'm biased, maybe I see in this game a successor to the Bound by Flame, and maybe, maybe I'm wrong. But this game awakens in me incredibly pleasant memories of the past, when the grass was greener, the sun was brighter, the beer was stronger, and still did good games (Like Bound by Flame). However, here is one of them, right now I am writing a review of it. To the specifics, discarding my comparisons with Bound by Flame. I like the models of heroes, I like the background, I like the dialogues. And although I do not like Python, this game is worthy to be inconvenient. If you ask me about a more accurate assessment, I will answer that it is 19 out of 10, where the extra 10 points is my nostalgia.
    P.S. Simple thing needed for this game. Some kind of ambient music. In the beginning, something mystical, in the scene with a fire - a warm melody ... In general, if each scene has its own melody, what would be direct for the soul took, the text without music for this is not enough.