• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - The Lustland Adventure [v0034.1] [Lord-Kvento]

1. 4.00 star(s)

silverit

One of the best looking games here. You in v16 you can cycle trough selection of clothes. You can switch to first person view, but it could use little bit adjusting to better see cleavage. Jiggle physics and animations are nice too. There is no actual gameplay, it is more like walking simulator.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Nizko

In-Depth Compact Review (Will change my rating once new update arrives)
    ---
    -Slight update:
    From version #20 to #22 the graphics quality of game went down. The hair looks like absolute shit now, both in texture and constantly clipping in the body (before it was good). And the edges of the body are constantly ghosting with no way to fix it in options. Knocking 1 star off, from 3 to 2 stars. I was hoping I would up the stars but it doesn't look that way. I also had asked the developer if version #22 had brought in new scenes and he replied that Yes on twitter, but funnily enough there's nothing new scene wise. Glad I didn't fall for it and purchase it again based on his misleading reply.
    ---
    Superb graphics. Beautiful women. The skin texture looks good. The penetration physics are very clean and tight, which is important. (Only when you ghost through the futa's body, you do notice vagina not having an inside canal, but not important right now). A few outfit options right now. Currently only 5 scenes, while they are good it leaves much to be desired, and there a few issues that need close attention.

What needs to be worked on:
    1)
    Camera control is very awkward. You need to use mouse + ASWD. Whats'up with that? This isn't an FPS game. The entire camera control needs to be doable from just the mouse, with the middle scroll mouse having a zoom function, and middle mouse click for drag, etc.

2) The weather system is out of control. The graphics are great yes, but no one wants to have a bunch of rain and thunder going on during scenes (for long periods too) to burden your PC even more and slow down your game. Even me with an RTX 3080, I could notice performance drops with the constant uncontrollable rain/thunder. I'm not saying remove rain as I love the effect of skin being wet, but there HAS to be a setting to adjust weather. Also there's no control of day time. It's only available in picture mode. This also needs to be added.

3-A) Currently you can change some hair/clothes features of the female, but you cannot change anything on the futa. This needs to be added in case you simply want to put different hair on the futa. Of course more outfits and accessories are needed (not only outfits but also body piercings, necklaces, earrings, etc).
    3-B) Additionally it would be nice to be able to change things that don't affect penetration collisions, such as breast size, or thigh size, etc.

4) Arguably the most important point: This game needs more scenes. I'm not sure how long this game has been in development, but it feels lacking at the moment. You really enjoy those few scenes in existence, but then you seek for more and well, there isn't more.
    This game has promise! If it isn't being focused on then that's just lost opportunity. I would be willing to support the creator only in condition that the game is being worked on consistently and showcased with updates as so.

5) Contrast and FOV in game settings do not work properly compared to contrast in picture mode. For some reason the contrast option from the game menu setting is quite bad and deteriorates the texture of skin. Whereas the contrast option in picture mode actually works and improves image quality/color. So maybe get rid of whatever that contrast thing is in menu (it's bad) and switch it for the one from picture mode. Furthermore the FOV setting doesn't work at all, it changes nothing. The one in picture mode does work. Having to go in picture mode every time can get tiresome as you don't have control of scenes.

6) Grass. Too much of it. The grass clips through feet and legs, which is quite ugly to look at. Just get rid of it in locations where action is due. No one wants to see grass clipping through feet/legs. And it also takes away from people who enjoy looking at feet (myself), when the feet are all covered. I would also consider even putting a glass floor, so you can peek from below during BJ scenes for example.

7) The game would be great with liquids integrated. Something as simple as liquid dripping down the female's thighs during penetration. Option for saliva running down mouth during blowjobs. And of course, cum textures for after cum as well. All of these would be great integrations.

That is it for now. As I mentioned, I will change my rating once I have seen the game being worked on. I look forward to see more scenes, with perhaps some anal scenes as well since that isn't in game. But yeah just overall needs more animations.

3. 4.00 star(s)

egegereturns

2022 Review:

holy shit? this game might actually be promising?
    Back in June 2021 I've played version 0010 and I gave a 2 star rating. half a year later I've decided to give a new review after trying the newer version. First of all the graphics are just amazing. The best out there if you're comaring hentai/adult games. Last time there was nothing to do in the game than just walk but they've added a sandbox sex simulation since then with a few controls over the character pose. I think this game might actually be what I've wanted all along? Amazing visuals combined with sandbox/simulation game with controls over the sex scenes.
    Before I end the review here are my feedbacks

-Controls for the NPC character to change her hair/pose/expression etc
    -Better cum physics/fluidity if possible
    -Face presets for ahegao/angry/sad to make things faster and easier
    -In every sex scene there should be a "insert" "pull out" button with cum dripping effect after pulling out
    -Deepthroats are amazingly hot. In the future you could perhaps add effects for cum dripping out of nose/mouth during the climax scene

I'm wishing the best for the dev and hope you succeed with this! If this game ever gets a full release I'm definitely going to buy it. Sincerely yours from a sandbox/simulation lover
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Roadrunner54321

Awesome animation, but not much gameplay so far! I have high expactations for this game. Especially the Girl is beautifully animated. Shadows and the movement of the heroine seemed real and promising!