2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
Hi, I have tried to open your save, but game tells me it's not from this game. Which is rather strange, as save title says it's from mansion.
hi ty for replying and looking at my save.. to speak the gods honest true a couple of days back i cleared my browser and since my saves were only at mopoga i lost them.. so i "borrowed" some one elses save from here....maybe thats why my game is so messed up and i cant progress further.. currently i am stuck w8ing for the railcar sarah is with sofia angela is with nelle.. i stil dont have sakura allthough i "bought her" 4 times alrd..

Reactions: Tutuooo

alexshane4023

Oct 12, 2022
To enter the catacombs, you just have to wait for John to open the door, but while you continue to investigate, what exists on the other side of the street with fog? how to do this task? When will John open the door?

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
To enter the catacombs, you just have to wait for John to open the door, but while you continue to investigate, what exists on the other side of the street with fog? how to do this task? When will John open the door?
Hi there in order to go beyond the graveyard u will need a red consortion? which is provided by sophia.. bring her an empty botlle ( search park/beach till u find one.. i prefer park cause search also gives some some cash..)u will also need mushrooms who are found in the maze at second clearing.. once u have both go to sophia and she will give u the red stuff... if u dont get it w8 a bit while she "cooks it":p when u get it go at the door (the one that john tries to open) and press "exit the graveyard"... be aware that at least for the beggining u will need one every time u wanna go there....( here is a tip.. in the village at the building u can sleep and skip a day even if u are not tired..i tried it and manage to skip weeks like that)..:p

toni1900

Jan 7, 2018
In version 0.66 in the police station jail after Jennifer visist Noa comes and the game gets stuck, there is no option to continue.

alexshane4023

Oct 12, 2022
Where is the village?
Hi there in order to go beyond the graveyard u will need a red consortion? which is provided by sophia.. bring her an empty botlle ( search park/beach till u find one.. i prefer park cause search also gives some some cash..)u will also need mushrooms who are found in the maze at second clearing.. once u have both go to sophia and she will give u the red stuff... if u dont get it w8 a bit while she "cooks it":p when u get it go at the door (the one that john tries to open) and press "exit the graveyard"... be aware that at least for the beggining u will need one every time u wanna go there....( here is a tip.. in the village at the building u can sleep and skip a day even if u are not tired..i tried it and manage to skip weeks like that)..:p

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
So my save on mopoga "magically" disapeared.. ant the one i had on my drive and was using now says" wrong save aborting"( and no i didnt clear my brower:p).. maybe in my effort to help other players i gave away spoils and "god" got pissed...anw i am unwilling to start from scratch for the 3rd time over.. so gl and enjoy the rest of the game....:p

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
So my save on mopoga "magically" disapeared.. ant the one i had on my drive and was using now says" wrong save aborting"( and no i didnt clear my brower:p).. maybe in my effort to help other players i gave away spoils and "god" got pissed...anw i am unwilling to start from scratch for the 3rd time over.. so gl and enjoy the rest of the game....:p
It's not about that, my pc just crashed and I lost the version of the game that I was uploading, now I work from a new version that I managed to recover, sorry for the inconvenience

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
It's not about that, my pc just crashed and I lost the version of the game that I was uploading, now I work from a new version that I managed to recover, sorry for the inconvenience
as long as my save works and i dont have to start all over again u are forgiven:p:p

toni1900

Jan 7, 2018
In the version 0.66.2 when I give Albert weed at his house we show up at his workshop and I don´t get his daughter´s quest. And with Sakura pir more than I talk to her and I have her love sbove 100 ot her I can´t talk to George to free her and I have plenty of money all at maximun statistics and fer reputation at 50.

WxpCOMan

Aug 6, 2020
1666552352117.png
I finished the quest saving Sara, and then I back to Andrea a choice said "I go to the mansion", after click it will break like this, and noway to let Andrea leave. What should I do now to fix this? It's v0.65 btw.

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
hi there kind ppl:p desperately seeking a kind soul willing to share a save file since mine are not working anymore( wrong game aborting).. and i trully lack the will or the patience to start all over again.. for the 3rd time......

Reactions: Tutuooo

ArmyPilot

Feb 22, 2019
So, against my better judgement I gave this game another try. You can still do things out of order and get locked out of other content and more importantly, story progression. Still a 1 star game.

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
So, against my better judgement I gave this game another try. You can still do things out of order and get locked out of other content and more importantly, story progression. Still a 1 star game.
Could you tell me where you found that error?

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
explain to me what is happening to you so that I can review it and solve it, please
First hard to explain,
1:if I up love of a character to fast lock myself of moving on
2: sometimes character don’t show up
3: some character loop last mission
4: noa just show nothing or red errors
5:can’t go to port
with others like it changes with a new game I just get soft locking

Reactions: ArmyPilot

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
First hard to explain,