HTML Abandoned The Mansion [v1.01] [Sinichi Kudo]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Penelope-removebg-preview(1).png

Overview:
I read a really good comic which i loved and thought it would be a good html game so i tried to make it into one
,just experementing as i suck at writing stories .
so the story is not mine it was written by rawlyrawls.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-22
Release Date: 2022-10-22
Developer: Sinichi Kudo
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Bug Fix: Please use the html file from The Mansion V1.01.rar in the attachments . i have fixed the computer issue in that

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

g.gif.crdownload.gif 76e44a24054b49fb7ad08c2ae479a7dc.png lasilmali_2215769.gif 07.jpg 15bc96f44fd657c2b6eb77956289bd20.jpg Mrs_Palmer.jpg

Last edited:

Mouse101

May 3, 2022
When you go to Your Room and click on comuter you get stuck - says Double-click this passage to edit it. - You can not go back and have to end the game - Also no picture on donwstairs bathroom - would advise removing and doing a bit more work before releasing game -

Reactions: Space_Cow99

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
When you go to Your Room and click on comuter you get stuck - says Double-click this passage to edit it. - You can not go back and have to end the game - Also no picture on donwstairs bathroom - would advise removing and doing a bit more work before releasing game -
Thank you for pointing it out .ill upload a new html file with the fix

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
yeah you need a back button or something

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes