VN Ren'Py Completed The Marauder Chronicles - Curse over Valdria [Final] [Mambo Dancing Shrimp]

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
I love uploader! Well its platonical love because i wanted buy that game but got problems with steam. Now i can save money and play. Game is little uneven in story and some art make me laught but i will give strong 8+/10.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Whelp, she showed a tiny bit of affection, guess I'm simping for the Black Empress now.

Can't stand the incessant "dashing rogue" play, though.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I read the title, and I was immediately disappointed when I click on it to see a goofy cat-boy and not my 75-ton stompy murder-bot.
3025-Marauder-Classics.png

^ Battletech Marauder is Best Marauder ^

• Haha
Reactions: RNDM and zurdya

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I'm no expert on Mechs but imho most of them suck at magic/curses. So the title subtly points towards fantasy.:geek:

Fair. But if you've ever had to deal with Capellan treachery, you might consider it a 'curse' in the metaphorical sense. Like maybe this Valdria place is a border world or outpost between the Capellan Confederation and the Free Worlds League or the Federated Suns, either or both who could easily refer to Capellan occupation of their territory as a 'curse'. :geek:

Seminole

Jun 6, 2021
Tag says monster. But does it have H-Scene with monters in them or is it just the furry male protag?

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
There are currently two monsters looking for lunch (in the literal sense) and the MC has to kill/avoid them. Metaphorically speaking there are several two-legged, female monsters (a.k.a. the sorceresses) whom you can lewd.

darcyen

Sep 4, 2016
You know whats funny, this game is on the digital PS5 store kinda based tbh.. there is like 8 adult vns on there now

You should see the Japanese PS2 Library 90% of the VN's were adult games cut for consoles. And some of the Rpg's aswell like Tears of Tiara