VN Ren'Py The Martin Experiment [Alpha v24.04.23] [The Martin Experiment]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lucasrs9

Nov 6, 2020
Big surprise when starting the game and discovering that it is also in Portuguese.

I found this intro quite interesting, so I can see it will have a good narrative with a nice dose of comedy/joke, so I hope it keeps keeping this good start that I felt.

Looking forward to the next updates and good lucky for the Dev!

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"In tip-top physical condition and sparkling mental health, his hobby is studying the girls around him. And perhaps someday, he may be destined to save us, or even the whole world!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Don't know about you but I got aroused when I saw him dragging the blond milf at the door inside. My advice for you is to ditch patreon, switch to Subscribe Star and add incest. You have a gold mine here don't let patreon to hinder its' potential.
Not every dev is into incest, and I would rather have a dev tell the story he wants to tell than one who tries to satisfy random patrons whose fickle fetishes are sure to undermine any really thought provoking narrative.

number500

Jul 19, 2020
Hey! Thank you so much for posting my project here! I'm really glad you guys liked it! What a nice surprise.
The web version of this teaser is almost ready, and along with it, we will implement some little lewd tweaks in the final scenes involving that woman.

Is that... Is that GMan on the title card?
Absolutely not. It's Gimenez. Totally different name and person, as you can see.

Good luck!
If you're in here and reading this, dear dev, could you add a line for "planned tags" in "genre" so we can see what general direction the game will be taking? Much appreciated. :)(y)
This game's kink list is planned to be composed through interaction with patrons. I know this is a bummer answer, but as a Psychologist, I say this is the best course of action to write good content that connects to people. Of my part, you may expect foot fetish, voyeurism, free use fetish, some shades of BDSM, and master/slave relationship. It may also have really shocking and unexpected scenes of violence and gore for some bad endings.

In the final version of this episode, this scene will be randomized in the inputs for the girls' ratings and have three variations about which one will make out with the chad during that gameplay. As this is a feature, it WILL have implications in future scenes, and our game design document already has this covered. The patrons will decide in a priorities list when this feature will be implemented.

Now, back to coding. See you guys later.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I know this is a bummer answer, but as a Psychologist, I say this is the best course of action to write good content that connects to people.
Well, as a gamer, in my experience the games whose devs bend over backwards to accomodate every wish of their patrons are usually those who end up abandoning their projects, because at some point they don't like that patron patchwork anymore. Has happened far too often. If you, on the other hand, say "this is my story, that's the way I will write it", people will respect you more and you'll attract patrons who actually like what you do. Those are the loyal ones.

Anyway, as I said: Good luck!

Edit: You can open a ticket and ask the staff about getting that "developer" badge. Also ownership of this thread.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote