• Dark, low contrast renders.
    • Long-winded dialogs.
    • Mediocre models.
    • Weird story with silly details.
    • Passive, submissive protagonist.
    • Unpleasant music.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JonTommy

An engaging story that looks like it's shaping up to be something interesting. The MC is a military man with life experience and not a dweeb, all the girls are fuckin smokin hot especially Tara with those tan lines! :love:
    I hope we do sort of explore the trauma that Cynthia went through, as well as the MC. Both of their night terrors were unexpected to be honest though Cynthia's caught me the most off guard.

I honestly cannot wait to see more!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

SexyFeetLover

After playing the game for the first time, i must say that it is good and that it shows promise.

The renders are great, maybe a bit dark in some scenes when characters are in shadow. So no real complaints about the graphics.

Now to the interesting part, Sex....Well, so far its zip, nada nothing. But trust me, it does not matter. The story is well written and it feels like im dropped into a Tom Clancy novel with sexy ladies. The writing is what saves the game for me and giving it a Good rating. It feels grounded in reality even if it is fiction. (Tom Clancy fans know what i mean).

I hope the future updates will continue in this fashion but with more "spice" added to the interactions between the MC and LI´s. If not, i would still play this game just because i want to see where this story will end.

With Regards & Best Wishes
    Jason Bourne ;)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

VegetaOver9000

Great so far and I really enjoy that the MC has a military background and I really enjoy that this is a KN. I also really like how all main women look like. I have a thing for lip biting so I hope to see some of that in the future updates. I cant wait to meet all of the women.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

maninx

Off to a Solid start
    A thrilling story to look forward to
    Great writing good amount of details mentioned for immersion
    Nice story telling with neat presentation making it engaging
    Good character building
    Great renders with nice settings and the models look really hot
    Nice music and sfx

All in all a great VN in the making with having all the necessary ingredients to be a successful one
    Looking forward to the future updates
    Gooluck dev keep up the good work
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Zaidennn

For a first chapter, its really good, got me hooked pretty fast and my only problem was that it wasnt longer, but it had a good amount of story so far, not sure wich route the story will take but it seems interesting and original enough and atleast effort has been put in for this first chapter looking forward to see this developed further.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Nik95

Ch1
    Really good first chapter, it has potential, thats for sure. Nice renders, just a short introduction with the girls (family), but I know I'll like them. The story and the plot.is interesting, the writing is surprisingly good (I didn't skip a single sentence). Easy 5/5 for a first release.
    Good luck to the dev!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

I_Only_Support_Real_Onez

This is for ch4. 5/5 Renders are good and the background music is nice.
    The story is amazing. Love the plot twists and all the easter eggs of other VN's which catching them is a mini game all in itself if youve played enough games from this site to remember some random people and info from the VN's. If you are here to wank one off leave now because this is a slow builder. If you are here for a badass crime/military/virus type story you'll enjoy it
  10. 5.00 star(s)

anna94

Really really nice render and cool story that never seen before anywhere~!!

The game focuses on the plot and slowly dived in to harem once it is built!
    And developer is super friendly too!!
    Never seen a game about army before so this one would be epic!

Good luck dev!!