• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM The Minimum Project [v0.5.1] [Intervention]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
I think there is a lot of cute stuff in here actually which is great since I'm not into death and such. though the screenshots did not make me think there was wholesome content with other characters then the pink haired one.

*edit*
There does not seem to be a way to rewatch scenes though, it would be really great if that was implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circle0Trick

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Haven't been this impressed with an initial release for a femdom game, let alone a giantess game, since A New Life of Submission. Hope the dev sticks with it.

Reactions: morian and ItzSpc

OnlyMeme

Mar 31, 2018
The initial release of the game is really good. Although there is a problem after finishing feet massage for Hitomi, a scene does not disappear. I had to press down and exit (Jump down from Hitomi's desk). Then press left, up, up and right to talk to hitomi again. The scene that was stuck disappears when an animation is playing which is when Hitomi picks me up. I guess this is the only repeatable content for now. Hitomi's feet affinity go brrrrrrrr. :)

Ayspet

Aug 29, 2022
one of the best giantess games I've ever come across, I hope you will continue to develop it. I want to ask, are other affinities affect anything? (except natsumi lower affinity) Can you give us a walkthrough or something like that?

Reactions: morian

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Reading the comments, I can't figure out if the scenes in this game are mainly focused on vore/stomping ( well, deaths ) or not.

I'm more interested with the softer side of giantesses, is there enough "soft" content for now for this game to be worth playing ?

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Reading the comments, I can't figure out if the scenes in this game are mainly focused on vore/stomping ( well, deaths ) or not.

I'm more interested with the softer side of giantesses, is there enough "soft" content for now for this game to be worth playing ?
Yes, it's quite short too since it's new so it's a good demo so to speak. A great scene for you would be asking your friend for some candy but before she gives you some you have to feed her. She lowers her head to the desk and opens her mouth so you can roll the candy into her mouth. You go in with the candy and can choose various options (amazing in-mouth shot btw) but you can be spat out and keep going for a while, etc. Of course there's death too but you can avoid if you're careful.

Reactions: CNR25

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Yes, it's quite short too since it's new so it's a good demo so to speak. A great scene for you would be asking your friend for some candy but before she gives you some you have to feed her. She lowers her head to the desk and opens her mouth so you can roll the candy into her mouth. You go in with the candy and can choose various options (amazing in-mouth shot btw) but you can be spat out and keep going for a while, etc. Of course there's death too but you can avoid if you're careful.
Alright, thank you.

I would love if there would be some inshoe entrapment scene which aren't lethal for the MC too.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Alright, thank you.

I would love if there would be some inshoe entrapment scene which aren't lethal for the MC too.
OMG there is!! If your relationship with the girl who shrinks you gets good you can ask to rub her feet. After a while you can ask her to put you in her socks and then if you want spend the whole day in her shoe massaging her foot while at school. It's pretty amazing. =P

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes