RPGM The Minimum Project [v0.6] [Intervention]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Dec 6, 2018
Now I am wondering if people have the SAO giantess game, the chapter 2 is released and really good but still waiting for free version to came out.
You and me both...the problem is the title makes it difficult to find. I am suprised I even found it originally. It would be great if a thread was made for it (unless it exists already and I'm just dumb).

Neat, thanks! Can we use our old saves or will they be bugged?
My old saves worked, so it should be fine.

leo412

Aug 7, 2019
Context for the uncontextualized?
There's this giantess game called SAO that I really liked, Chapter 1 is free and can be downloaded now, while chapter 2 is still patreon exclusive but will be free on Oct 1st.

leo412

Aug 7, 2019
You and me both...the problem is the title makes it difficult to find. I am suprised I even found it originally. It would be great if a thread was made for it (unless it exists already and I'm just dumb).

My old saves worked, so it should be fine.
Ya sadly have no idea where to get it, oh well it's only one month anyway

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
can anyone tell me what is actually included in the update? Everything seems exactly the same?
Minori can take you home and give you an anal bead scene and foot fetish route
New psychotic teacher (cant remember her name) is introduced to progress the story a bit has a scene where she will just eat and digest you
Popcorn scene with Reiko (green hair one)
New scene with Maria (boot scene i believe)
New scene with Hitomi, puts you in her bra before going for a run.

I can't remember the rest but after finishing the main Maria event, this reminder pops up, so here you go

look to next post

Last edited:

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
Wait what? How are you accessing these scenes? And is that a picture of the library? Are old saves not compatible because no matter what I do, no new characters appear and Minori doesn't say anything new
I used my old save, and yes its from the library, you get an item to help you go up and down stairs... i only remember talking to Minori and Maria to advance the main story to a point. I believe the 1st thing i did was talk to Minori and the bitchy teacher scene played out after i tried to leave.

Bhuviisop

Mar 12, 2023
Now I am wondering if people have the SAO giantess game, the chapter 2 is released and really good but still waiting for free version to came out.
If any kind soul have sao chapter 2 please upload it I can't wait for 1st October

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
It is on the left most edge of I think the middle left table in the cafeteria. It doesn't have a glowy thing like most things you can interact in this game do though so keep that in mind.

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
If anyone is on his patron.
Please request a fixed dysfunctional re-size machine.
Make the size at some stages random, at others that certain small sizes can be created, like he could be large enough to used as a dildo (he could be kept inside panties or the vagina during lessons).

Having him as a tool for masturbation, while getting panties wet and keeping him there during school, would be good scenes. A good scene would be with Hitomi during exercises, possible kept inside in the shower, where he might stick his head out to look around and is pushed back in. He might try to escape, where Hitomi later puts a chasity belt on herself to lock him in, possible along with vibrators.

He could also be turned small enough to become a pet, with a collar and leash, everyone could love walking him, he could also be walked in front of others, being told that he shrank himself to spy on girls, which they could spank him for.

He could be large enough to be difficult to swallow, which is a challenge to resist for him and be told that once he's in, he would find a hard time to ever get out again (he could be drenched in some kind of oil too, be made to try to stop making the girls close their mouth as they press him inside). Possible that the girls drink or swallow him with other food. He could also be packed into Minamis (or whatever the pink/red girl is called) lunch box and same could be with the green one.

Girls could request him in difference sizes from the science girl (who also might experiment with different sizes for her own pleasure), they could do cheap things like pay for her lunch, give the science girl something fancy, add a few coins to the equipment repair (really small amounts).

Have him sign slave contracts, some which are used against him in the end, where they resize him at their will or when going home from school. Possible resize to normal size at school, only to be brought home at a smaller size. Or that the science girl makes a portable re-size device, which possible Maria purchases.

In the end when the science girl finally fix the machine, he might get sold of to one of the girls.
They could also arrange a club or expand the science club with more girls that wants to use him.

Last edited:

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
My old saves bugged the game for me. All text is broken. After deleting the save folder and starting a new game it all went back to normal but i can't play from the beginning right now, lol. Might wait for a while and do a fresh start later unless anyone knows about this text thing. I can get a screenshot if needed. Otherwise i'll wait till a few more updates maybe lol.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
A source was posted two posts above yours...
Yes... well, in my defense... the appearance of a giantess game I've never heard of has caused me to wig out a little bit.

Looking back at the post, I do see that there was a Patreon link that I may have glossed over...

But what can I say... Horny, am I right ;) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes