The Modding Summary of "Senran Kagura - Peach Beach Splash" is deprecated and the links are mostly dead

mekmek6969

Dec 21, 2021
Greetings fellow men!
If you are familiar with the modding community of the Senran Kagura, you probably already know about the chad "The Butler" from Loverslab, who have been providing us with proper and essential Modding Summary of the Senran Kagura games out there.
Senran Kagura - Peach Beach Splash is a very distinct game aside from the Hack n Slash nature of other games, which plays like a 3rd person fast paced water gun shooter game.
Like all the Senran Kagura games, this game also has Nude Mods and other extensive costume mods. Whilst the base uncensor mods are available and working fine, a huge amount of all the other extensive nude mods and outfit mods are unavailable from the Loverslab cdn, or even from the file hosting site. I have scourged through the entirity of the internet and I aint being able to find any of those missing mods. The sites from where 'The Butler' collected the mods aka. Pinkcafe, is also completely down.

The original thread (with a big portion of the links being down):

I am thinking of asking 'The Butler' to reupload all the stuff, even tho he mentioned he will not update that thread in Loverslab anymore.
But for now,

If anyone has the backup of all the 'Senran Kagura - Peach Beach Splash' mods, please provide me with it.
Thanks in advance <3

Reactions: Queima Lento