Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

Changelog:

v0.3
- The investigation continues.
- Added Credits button with info on actresses and media used in the game.
- Added "New" and "Quest" label to the "Send for a nun" button to show if there is a new/quest event available.
- Change to quest "Another look at the monks": Adding that MC can't rule out that a nun is behind the attacks. When Magda then considers sending for a female detective, MC prevents that from happening by assuring Magda that the working theory is that the nuns are not involved in the attacks. See the updated first entry for the quest.
- Added message in "The curse of the serpent" quest for number of seed releases per day.
- Added a few new images (non-nude) on text passages that lacked images.
- Added quick guide on how to progress in the game (Help section)
- Added missing audio on clip with Celine (releasing seed on stomach)
- Fixed potentially game-breaking bugs with jana and bathroom quests.
- Firefox: Fix for error that will occur with some Firefox extensions, such as Dark Mode.
- Firefox: Will not attempt to center passage when it has videos in Firefox due to issues

clowth

May 20, 2017
does someone have a save at the end of 2.0? seems i deleted it by accident a while ago

Kinell

Aug 5, 2019
Don't want to be an "I'm Stuck" guy, but I've completed everything except "The curious case of the long pepper"? Last info I got was this
"You found a lot of dried long pepper in the monks' storage shed. Too much to not raise your suspicion. You need to find out if all this long pepper is used by the monks for their alcoholic products or if someone is using it for a lust drug. But you have to be careful not to alert the potential attacker. Brother Salvatore seems the safest person to ask.

Brother Salvatore didn't know if all the long pepper is used for the alcoholic products. He suggested that you talk to Brother Fulgencio, but the head gardener is still a suspect in the attacks. You don't want to risk anything by asking him at this point. You also don't want to ask the abbot in case he is the attacker. You have to find another way to get to the bottom of this."

No idea after this point, so I'm throwing my hands up and saying "I'm Stuck"

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Don't want to be an "I'm Stuck" guy, but I've completed everything except "The curious case of the long pepper"? Last info I got was this
"You found a lot of dried long pepper in the monks' storage shed. Too much to not raise your suspicion. You need to find out if all this long pepper is used by the monks for their alcoholic products or if someone is using it for a lust drug. But you have to be careful not to alert the potential attacker. Brother Salvatore seems the safest person to ask.

Brother Salvatore didn't know if all the long pepper is used for the alcoholic products. He suggested that you talk to Brother Fulgencio, but the head gardener is still a suspect in the attacks. You don't want to risk anything by asking him at this point. You also don't want to ask the abbot in case he is the attacker. You have to find another way to get to the bottom of this."

No idea after this point, so I'm throwing my hands up and saying "I'm Stuck"
That one should probably have a detective hint. I'm gonna add one. I'll give it to you since you made me add it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
i can't seem to finish janas, danas and holy marriage, i'm more interested in finishing janas and danas quest, i've found dana once in the grounds but can't find her after that lol

Reactions: Blackjt111
4.50 star(s) 51 Votes