VN Unity Completed THE MONSTER OF MEMORY:DESTINY [Final] [Narrator, Tong Li Publishing Co.]

ZinxUwU

Oct 2, 2020
for people trying to get ending 1 and heres what you do
chose make bed then for the next chioce chose the 2nd one then for 3rd choice chose 1st one
and for the 4th choice chose 1st choice then save and if you did it right you should get two final choices a little later
the 1st choice leads to ending 1 and the second choice leads to ending two for the 2nd choice you have to let him eat you another couple of choices will pop up but to get the 2nd ending keep clicking yes im sure
i hope this helps people
I need help with all endings please i don't know what ending I need but I need the last 4 cgs

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
ok here's a walkthrough of the endings

(ending 0 = chose go to hospital no more choices after that because brother is alive )
(ending 1= chose make bed then chose 2nd choice next choice 1st choice and then chose 1st again)
(ending 2= follow the choices for the first ending but instead chose choice #2 at the end instead and you will get some more choices keep choosing yes that will get you this ending )
(ending 3 = this one is real simple just keep choosing the 1st choice for all of them and you will get this ending literally)
(memory= this give you the last cgs it unlocks only when you get all the endings it will appear in the main menu just click memory and play it no choices are needed )

I hope this helps because if not I don't know what to do I have all cgs unlocked and I simply did everything I just typed

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I am looking for some angst with a happy ending but what I got instead is my god... full-on angst that made me cry for 1 full hour.

yuu666

May 6, 2021
the art ist cute and story is amazing but to be honest no pron in a game shouldnt be here - i have a god damn mobile for yaoi dating sims