1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I like to think of her as thugdere. She's not tsun she's a straight up bully. Likes to see her target cry.

Risotto nero

Aug 11, 2017
Im playing this now and No lie but me and this girl would have to fight the way she insulted Mc I'm like oh hell no but this girl is crazy

Reactions: ponyguy

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
If this is a fangame why not make our own scenes?
We could probably trace and edit from the author's similar works:
Suzuka-sama no Geboku
Yupiel-sama to no Nichijou
Kaijou Genteibon
The H-Smugness does not have to be a dream, it can be a reality. Don't we have a development corner anyway?

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
If this is a fangame why not make our own scenes?
We could probably trace and edit from the author's similar works:
Suzuka-sama no Geboku
Yupiel-sama to no Nichijou
Kaijou Genteibon
The H-Smugness does not have to be a dream, it can be a reality. Don't we have a development corner anyway?
This is like, super fucking old. I remember playing it, and getting an ending that led me to this beautiful piece of music...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
There isn't any sexual content, so I'm pretty sure it's fine.
Its a fine line to thread, do they allow loli content because theres no nudity? Even though the game is clearly sexual in nature?

I personally am not against the whole loli thing as long as the people enjoying such content either 1. use such material to stop themselves from actually hurting children. Or 2. Simply enjoy smaller builds on women.

I know personally that I prefer large breasted women that are at least as tall as me due to the very fact all the women in my family are very petite and small, hell my little sister whos 21 has a build much like the girl in this game, something shes not happy about, but well. You dont get to choose what genes you get.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Its a fine line to thread, do they allow loli content because theres no nudity? Even though the game is clearly sexual in nature?

I personally am not against the whole loli thing as long as the people enjoying such content either 1. use such material to stop themselves from actually hurting children. Or 2. Simply enjoy smaller builds on women.

I know personally that I prefer large breasted women that are at least as tall as me due to the very fact all the women in my family are very petite and small, hell my little sister whos 21 has a build much like the girl in this game, something shes not happy about, but well. You dont get to choose what genes you get.
I personally hate such content.

Anyway, it's not so much sexual, as much as it is suggestive. I think it's fine.

Puppy

Jun 5, 2017
I thought the site rules banned loli content?
I'm under the impression that the rule pertains specifically to realistic/3D depictions of loli and not the stylized loli we usually see in hentai. But it's been awhile since I've looked over the rule, admittedly.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm under the impression that the rule pertains specifically to realistic/3D depictions of loli and not the stylized loli we usually see in hentai. But it's been awhile since I've looked over the rule, admittedly.
I've seen them refuse a couple loli and shota centered game requests that were just stylized anime hentai characters. So I don't think that's the criteria they decide by. Could be wrong though. Maybe I missed an important detail somewhere in those games that made them stand out from stuff like Girl Knight Milk and MGQ. Perhaps they specify age or something like that.
Though I'm pretty sure none of them were translated anyway, so no big loss.

LordTrey

Oct 8, 2017
okay it is says the genre has humiliation when it says humiliation are we being humiliated or is the girl being humiliated

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
okay it is says the genre has humiliation when it says humiliation are we being humiliated or is the girl being humiliated
The Mc is humiliated I think. I've read a few chapters of the Manga and it's pretty much the girl making the boy cry and sexually harassing him.

Reactions: ponyguy

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The girl is the one doing the humiliating.

She loves to make people cry and treat them like shit.

Reminds me of a girl I knew years ago. We got on great but she was a complete cunt bucket to her boyfriends, hilarious to watch.

Few years later she figured out she was gay and that's why she hated the men trying to fuck her but it was still funny while it lasted.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
God, how I wish he'd draw sexual art of this character. Such a waste. The non-sexual humiliation gets boring fast for me. Sigh. I guess I'll just go jack off to Yupiel or Suzuka again. :FeelsBadMan:

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
The girl is the one doing the humiliating.

She loves to make people cry and treat them like shit.

Reminds me of a girl I knew years ago. We got on great but she was a complete cunt bucket to her boyfriends, hilarious to watch.

Few years later she figured out she was gay and that's why she hated the men trying to fuck her but it was still funny while it lasted.
then every boyfriend she had started clapping with the walls

drew

May 19, 2017
when u finally get a hard on with a game just seeing the pics but have no sexual content :HeyGuys:

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
Despite nagatoro being a terrible human being i still.... "like"? seeing her interact with senpai.
this series is like Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
but in that series the girl is nicer.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote