3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
I did that but I keep getting "None of these look interesting".
You need to look at the Mystery Novels on the same book shelf. You take take some time to learn detective stuff from them to raise your perception. Once your perception is high enough, you will realize she has some lime juice.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
I heavily recommend the erotic novels "Summer Camp Swingers" by Nick Scipio, which is the universe that this game is based on. You can find the first couple of books on storiesonline.net

Reactions: Beowulf72

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In my experience many of the events/dialogue don't trigger correctly if they're done in different orders. I also had full perception, and gave Winnie the business book, with no lime in return.

I would recommend the dev bugtest his game by playing through a few times and trying completely different interaction orders (e.g. go to kitchen cabinet first vs go to eve first vs go to beach first etc). Some of the dialogue also doesn't line up with all orders - for example there's no check during the conversation with linc or his wife to see if indeed you were peeping on Eve prior.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah, 4 posts above yours, sloppy seconds is definitely used as a term of affection and not at all a term of derision from a whiner.
So you love sloppy seconds, what's that got to do with anything. In a world full of woke snowflakes, that's what you call whining? Fact is there are far more people whining about whiners than there are whiners. ;)

Reactions: Cavpal

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In a world full of woke snowflakes, that's what you call whining? Fact is there are far more people whining about whiners than there are whiners. ;)
But what about the people whining about the whiners of other whiners?
So you love sloppy seconds, what's that got to do with anything.
Huh? I didn't say I like the idea of communal fuck toys, but that the way he said it was certainly in the 'whine about swinging' camp.

The way you phrased this made me chuckle though....I've probably collected more vcards in my life.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
But what about the people whining about the whiners of other whiners?

Huh? I didn't say I like the idea of communal fuck toys, but that the way he said it was certainly in the 'whine about swinging' camp.

The way you phrased this made me chuckle though....I've probably collected more vcards in my life.
I don't care about the whining or the whiners. Far that mater what's in are not in the game. I just won a 12 pack from this. Of course, knowing my friend he'll get the cheap stuff. But it's really all about the art of the deal anyway. :LOL:

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't care about the whining or the whiners. Far that mater what's in are not in the game. I just won a 12 pack from this. Of course, knowing my friend he'll get the cheap stuff. But it's really all about the art of the deal anyway. :LOL:
ofc at the end of the day none of anyone's preferences really matter if the dev doesn't fix the basic gameplay bugs... :sneaky:

Reactions: maxbishup

mo4444

Jul 21, 2017
In my experience many of the events/dialogue don't trigger correctly if they're done in different orders. I also had full perception, and gave Winnie the business book, with no lime in return.
I believe she also needs to actually like you..

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
How to develop the content with Katerina's blackmail - with books I can no longer learn

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Not bad, but a map to go directly to a location would improve the gameplay in my opinion.
And the addition of a gallery for the next update would also be appreciated.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Moving will cost time is really painful to play, and yet all people will do exactly the same every day. So it is not enjoyable to play with.
Just make it a simple linear old-fashioned point & click like adult games in 00's please. The visual is great and PI story in nude camp is a quite interesting setup.

lilisina54

Oct 18, 2023
Just wondering if anyone tried running it on Windows server OS? I tried running on Server 2019, and on double click nothing happens so wanted to confirm.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote