VN Ren'Py The Necromancer Arises [v0.04] [Whiteleaf Studio]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Damn I see lots of potential in this! Make a harem from hot chicks before cremation, car crash, accidents, war field, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Also, I'd like to hear the thoughts of everyone who played this little intro. This way I can improve it for the official release.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
black short hair, a hunter class necromancer(which is the rank below "Monarch of shadows")...so many coincidences u.u
There's like 20 or more manhwa that have this same exact description haha and these are just the ones i've read
it's a pretty common trope in korea

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Any chance of there being meaningful choices in the one? Your other games are fun, but too linear and samey for my tastes.

Hopefully, the non-lewd parts of the story are interesting. I've enjoyed reading a bunch of similar manhwa/light novels.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
She's not a zombie as her body is not rotting. She's bought back to life through magic, more like reanimated.
She smells like flowers and has blood flowing in her veins.
Animated sure, but looks like different parts so more like screwing a flesh golem. (just so many bad puns in this line/to be made from it.)

I will say whomever you are using for your artist, looks like they are getting better. I thought I recognized the style from the pictures.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I noticed the lag of the male domination tag on this one, will it not be a major feature this time around?

The maledom in Tamas Awakening is one of the reasons I loved it so much, but I also understand if you wish to take this game in a different direction. It would be very nice if you could give some clarification on this :)

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
The thing I hope this time round is that there is some interaction and choices, or is it just like Tamas Awakening where you do nothing?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes