Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Neighborhood [v0.40] [Rancid Dragon Productions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

objector

This game is massively underrated. Sure its not perfect at the moment but if you are kinda into the art this will be alot of fun for you. I realy hope to see more of this and the creator will reconsidder to continue this or create a new project, i realy love your style :)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

piv

Quite a good game, but not enough for me. Graphic not so good, but very interesting characters (curvy finally!) . The gameplay is not much user-friendly, it's difficult to know how to go on in the story... Personally, I won't play next updates.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

clowns234

I can't really comment on content because I haven't seen much. This game needs a walkthrough just to avoid the fatal bugs. If there is a path, I didn't find it.

Before creating any more new content, maybe concentrate on fixing the existing bugs?
    And PLEASE change out that navigation system. Having to drag screens around is so annoying.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Darklord1234

Ok. Try not to be too critical but dev definitely needs a fly swatter...LOTS of bugs. Having to drag the map is just awful mechanic. When I went to scroll back during the bar convo with co-worker it literally scrolled back 2 days but still went on with the event. I DL'ed this to check it out cuz no one had reviewed yet. It plays so oddly and broken at this time that I can't give a very good rating and because of that (especially the worldmap...ugh!) I didn't get very far before deciding to quit. The models aren't terrible but the game just seems VERY unfinished and buggy at this time. Needs a LOT of work.