Others None The Nekoronomicon

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
We're all still waiting for a link to play it. Mind sharing it?
The game isn't hard to find, but it is in Japanese. There's a torrent on the previous page. have it, but the download is from Keep2Share and it might not be the latest 5.0 version.

Quick Spark

Jan 22, 2018
The game isn't hard to find, but it is in Japanese. There's a torrent on the previous page. have it, but the download is from Keep2Share and it might not be the latest 5.0 version.
I already found it. I should've edit my post but oh well. The Japanese language wasn't a problem since everything is pretty much straightforward, so much context wasn't necessary. I completed the game already and loved the animations. Just too bad the save files didn't work so progress was lost if you shut down the application.

ttgd

Nov 16, 2018
I already found it. I should've edit my post but oh well. The Japanese language wasn't a problem since everything is pretty much straightforward, so much context wasn't necessary. I completed the game already and loved the animations. Just too bad the save files didn't work so progress was lost if you shut down the application.
no save then?

Quick Spark

Jan 22, 2018
no save then?
Nope, sorry. Or at least the file I got it didn't. The game doesn't take that long to complete anyway so a full playthrough shouldn't take more than an hour. I say its still worth it considering you can simply pause it and leave it at your taskbar when you want to take a break.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Someone needs to upload a save file. I'm pretty sure I've gotten to the end, but the dang boss door will not open. I've backtracked god knows how many times trying to find what I missed and found nothing. This is aggrivating as heck.

At this point, I just want the animations. The gameplay has made me lose all my patience.

Reactions: PitchyHornet