Ren'Py Abandoned The New Job [v0.003] [Montmike]

Montmike

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

About This Game:
We get into the role of a guy who has a date with Caroline and which has to make decisions that can lead to success or failureThe New Job is a virtual date game based on renpy
The V0.003 it's more to introdused the game to you than play it.
The story it' s begins like...
You accept the offer of your job to move to another city, in a bigger house near in your job just outside the city.
She is Elly, a beautifull girl who has a broken car near at your house and she ask your help....
So can you help her to fix it or no?
Can you delay her stay at your house?
Can you meet her later?

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: V0.003
Last Updated: 27/09/2017
Language: English
Genre: Visual Novel, Adv, Yoga, All Sex

Installation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

door_2.jpg pool56.jpg pool57.jpg pool67.jpg

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Very much like the vdate games, your goal is to pick the right response to keep the date going. The writing and the rendering are pretty poor at this point.

Reactions: Montmike

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Dev needs to look into how to make realistic looking lighting. Compare that brunette to the older sister in Big Brother... same model, just a world of a difference in rendering and lighting.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wow did this guy render on a 10 year old pc? Probably would be worth playing if the renders were any good. Alot of images are too dark and honestly after a while the game starts to hurt your eyes. I would go so far as to say that if this game continues to be made and ends up with about 30 minutes worth of content playing it would make your eyes bleed if quality doesnt improve.

elyon27

Sep 1, 2017
all game take from svscomics i will report this site is just like all torrent need to be close is right i cant se any warnning from kids to download

darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
And next time? Starting at Version 0.0000000000000001 with black painted background and disabled RenPy menu buttons?

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
We seriously need an Engrish tag.

0 patrons. Not much content. Already asking for money so he can get motivated to continue.
Then threatens the only people on the planet who knows he exists with a take down notice...

So what's the over/under on when this gets abandoned?

At least the demo isn't behind a pay wall.

Reactions: Starscreamsicle

trkw0w

Jul 2, 2017
This game is a rip off, i swear to god i played the full version of this game somewhere else, im going to try and find it.

The original game is also kinda meh.

BRB going to look for it

EDIT: Cant find it, but i swear i already played the full version. not worth it.

Last edited:

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Wow did this guy render on a 10 year old pc? Probably would be worth playing if the renders were any good. Alot of images are too dark and honestly after a while the game starts to hurt your eyes. I would go so far as to say that if this game continues to be made and ends up with about 30 minutes worth of content playing it would make your eyes bleed if quality doesnt improve.
I don't think he rendered. Pretty sure this is what I remember Daz looked like while you're still posing. :/

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
If this is .003 can I just make a splash screen, call it .0001 and rake in some money?