konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
everything looks good but id want some QoL as well

that is unity so by default it lacks some things.
-no insta skipping (hopefully not much text, i even manage to follow the story) but need at least extra button (with hold-skip ideally), not just my broken LMB
-no rolling back (i think i may have missed some good answers for points ; and i always skipping text...so even if i wanted to return back and read - i cannot)

some other things i was wondering about (as default or additional options)
walking, moving
-can there be no-walking mode? i imply some insta-teleportation when you click on doors (as u dont plan to interact with npcs and any environment) & adding running when it comes to moving within a given room.
-if they day is definitely over (like u have a tip)- insta tele to your room and sleep option

clicking
-can coursor be made visible? (it dissapears during dialogues i think. bit uncomfy when some time-sensitive reply-clickables suddenly appear. plus in general as no other options to skip rn it helps to get some sense of the situation like are u skipping or stalling/lagging/waiting for some scene to play)
-sometimes i misclick down-left side options, could there be bigger clickable area / bigger text font / more separation between options / visible [ borders ]
*is that my muscle memory wanting me to go right, or is left side just uncomfy place for replies?

quests ccompleting . ez-mod
-to add colorations for correct answers (for stats boosting) if user opt for that .
-can text-square icon stay gray when u actually cannot meaningfully interact with NPC for the quest sakes
(now it is misleading as you click and get only "..." whereas other two icons, like eye and wheel - appear as white only when some action is possible; once i even thought that im frozen caz i failed to notice the "..." bottom-left option and thought it was lag/delay. i think the user below described exactly that.)
*though bit later in the game it stayed gray for non-interactive npcs. (no idea if it was bugged/fixed at some moment)
-with relation to above, if any meaningful interactions (incuding item transfering) is possible - to keep exclamation mark above npcs

dialogues
lets imagine that some text-skipping is implemented but i want to be able to read it , can some sort of recap text box be implemented?
(for example like in glamour but there it is forced on you so id need some shortcut icon)

id vote for having an external walkthrough as well.
last session i got stuck with bringing boris to gina (none of those are interactable). boris loyalty gig (no clue what to dod, i think i talked to every npc)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw and Ssato243
Feb 10, 2018
I made a Gallery Unlocker mod which I've attached, simply extract the contents of the archive into the game directory and you can view all the gallery entries.
(This should also work for 0.6 but I have only tested on 0.5.)
Where exactly do I put the files? I've tried it and it didn't work

Feb 10, 2018
Directly into the game directory, the folder should then look like this:

Then simply start the game normally and in the gallery the cog button should now be enabled for all gallery entries.
(Tested with 0.5.0)
Well thats how I did it the first time and that didn't work. I did it again just after I saw your post. Can't view all gallery entries :/

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
I made a Gallery Unlocker mod which I've attached, simply extract the contents of the archive into the game directory and you can view all the gallery entries.
(This should also work for 0.6 but I have only tested on 0.5.)
Tested woking with 0.5, thanks buddy!

blackares

Oct 27, 2019
This game is great as usual. However, the 0.6 UPDATE seems to be micro. Hope that there will be more content in the next update.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Super atmosphere, very hot art, hot women, nice animations with sounds and finish on sex scenes, but why gallery not contains all of the scenes for example:"(Red rooms scenes, the last scene while dreaming, etc.)" ?

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes