Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

I don’t track (write tasks) for everything I do, because sometimes it is too small, and I work alone. But I will try to keep and post some kind of log with an update post and a big one with the update.
Art:
2d portraits and models:
Captains: Greek, Kostya, Nina - Done
Raven/Nia - wip
Unity work:
Restarting the game / new game bugs. Fixed
PC moves in a random direction after loading. Fixed
Animation audio - connect to the SFX volume. - Fixed

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

I don’t track (write tasks) for everything I do, because sometimes it is too small, and I work alone. But I will try to keep and post some kind of log with an update post and a big one with the update.
Art:
2d portraits and models:
Captains: Greek, Kostya, Nina - Done
Raven/Nia - wip
Unity work:
Restarting the game / new game bugs. Fixed
PC moves in a random direction after loading. Fixed
Animation audio - connect to the SFX volume. - Fixed
Yes, I really hate it when my whole case moves on its own when I load a game. Thanks toadboi

Jul 23, 2019
Not much of a difference that I've noticed, some conversations go differently due to drug influence, you'll gain domination with Gina when she's preparing herself in the bathroom for example due to how your character interacts, I am not sure about other interactions, I haven't explored much yet while I wait for the full release. All you have to do is to agree to have a good time with Joe when you meet him after talking to him about the letter and that's about it.
Ah! My bad, Mate. I didn't realize I was on the "Joe Drug" path all along (agreeing to attend Joe's party).

Cheers!

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Read through a lot of new comments here. Seems to be a lot of complaints about folks experiencing bugs.

I'd like to just counter-balance that a bit by saying that I have played through the game multiple times with no issues whatsoever, although I do see an occasional bug here or there. Very rarely am I ever soft-locked.

I realize this is a new game and a work-in-progress so bugs are an inevitability.
The only bug I really want fixed is the one where it over-clocks the gpu of your computer.

Other than that, It's fantastic and I am satisfied with the pace and quality of development.
No other game are you gonna get wide-hipped older women in stockings.

New players; remember to start fresh files every time and don't import saves.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Read through a lot of new comments here. Seems to be a lot of complaints about folks experiencing bugs.

I'd like to just counter-balance that a bit by saying that I have played through the game multiple times with no issues whatsoever, although I do see an occasional bug here or there. Very rarely am I ever soft-locked.

I realize this is a new game and a work-in-progress so bugs are an inevitability.
The only bug I really want fixed is the one where it over-clocks the gpu of your computer.

Other than that, It's fantastic and I am satisfied with the pace and quality of development.
No other game are you gonna get wide-hipped older women in stockings.

New players; remember to start fresh files every time and don't import saves.
It doesn't really overclock your GPU, it's just Unity lacking a built-in frame limiter and most devs not putting 1. So your GPU does indeed go batshit crazy trying to render at madlad FPS, since the game doesn't tell it "yo dude, I know you can output over 9000 FPS, but stay around 60 instead so you won't melt". If your card is decent enough, it shouldn't be too much problem (noisy at worst), if it's older/crap, it might damage itself in the long run. Might help with newer drivers or wait till toadbro implements a frame limiter (or makes it a locked 60 FPS)

Reactions: Black-Wolf

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
I assume you mean "overheats". As the poster above me said it doesn't limit frames. Open up your gfx card's control panel, go to 3d settings->program settings, browse and add the night driver exe then force it to run at 40 fps (unless you're running a 4k setup you don't need higher).
Ah yes. That's what I mean. Thanks for the correction. I'm not too familiar with computer jargon.(y)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I hope God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Bodhisattva, Jade Emperor... Bless you to update quickly, the story should be unique, preferably with gangs fighting and enslaving...:p
Buddha isn't a God, it's a mental state goal to achieve

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes