IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Just a heads up BT, you should contact the staff so you can let people Link their patreon pledges to their profiles for people who are pledging your game. Helps us spread the word of these nylon clad ladies.
Im pledging via patreon, dont need to shout about it on a profile.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Im pledging via patreon, dont need to shout about it on a profile.
Here is the thing though, you notice the patreon badges underneath peoples names on the left? If you click one, it takes you directly to that game's patreon.

Its another form of marketing.
It also follows every post you've ever made on the site, so for someone like me, with 1,685 posts, even if you are browsing a game I commented on years ago, you will still see that badge and if it gets you curious enough to click it.... boom, one more eye on a game I like.

Its the same reason why people will put game's fan sigs into their signature line of their profiles and then link that back to the game's OP, because as a fan, you want to support your favorite games by getting other people to go look at them, play them, and support the dev's you like so you get more of said awesome games.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
One thing I don't like about the game is that it's too easy to miss scenes, like one wrong answer and you dont get the scene, don't punish the player too hard, it only encourages save-scumming... Also any animation is better than no animation but still a loop without any variation hardly does it for me. Art is great, story and characters are great but most of the sex scenes were too ordinary and bland, I'ld suggest to add some groping, fondling and even breastfeeding to the scenes. Don't keep it too simple if you can help it. Otherwise I really like the concept and can't wait to get more content! Good job.

Something to add, there were a few incidents where I couldn't close the dialogue with "..." option, it just got stuck, made me to quit the game.

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Does someone has a save (full one, with gallery) ?
I played the game before -> Tried to play the 0.3 (buggued one) -> I would like to have a working save to keep playing the game :p

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Reactions: Lady Aspen

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Even if it was just "shouting" it helps the developer by bringing awareness to new potential patrons.
Agreed, that isnt my point, but I get what you are saying. I just dont need to tell people "im a support of XYZ". But I do like the profile tags, but I hate signatures, they just fill up a screen, although they look good, just add scrolling pain when trying to find anything in a thread. The profile tags should be something we can do ourselves too, I used to have those on my own forum years back.

But yeah, any help for a patreon is good.

balldicks

Dec 5, 2017
For the last few updates I have been unable to visit the hotel. I get a package for Mary and then the cutscene dumps me back at home.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Probably already reported but : there's a bug in Gabi's/Death's gallery > clicking on Death's 1st scene (buttnaked on the bed) plays the "bend over the table" Gabi scene, even if you went with the bed route and never saw the table scene. Tried both routes and a few game restarts each, the table scene is always coming back

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Probably already reported but : there's a bug in Gabi's/Death's gallery > clicking on Death's 1st scene (buttnaked on the bed) plays the "bend over the table" Gabi scene, even if you went with the bed route and never saw the table scene. Tried both routes and a few game restarts each, the table scene is always coming back
I don't think I've seen this one reported, thank you. The gallery is so poorly made, I hate it :/

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't think I've seen this one reported, thank you. The gallery is so poorly made, I hate it :/
If by some ungodly miracle you manage to unhate it someday, might be good for us to have a "global" gallery : you'll still have to replay the game a few times to unlock everything, but at least you'd have all the stuff in 1 place and not have to juggle through 5+ saveslots just to watch a random scene your other route(s) missed

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
If by some ungodly miracle you manage to unhate it someday, might be good for us to have a "global" gallery : you'll still have to replay the game a few times to unlock everything, but at least you'd have all the stuff in 1 place and not have to juggle through 5+ saveslots just to watch a random scene your other route(s) missed
I tried global gallery, couldn't make it work. I want to try again. And about saves, yeah, there are multiple comments about unlimited save file number and naming save files. Currently working on that.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
If you do manage to make the global gallery work, having hints on how to unlock the locked scenes would be amazing "Requires 4 dom points" ect would be super helpful.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Any1 else got that gallery bug I reported ? Just making sure it's not me jinxing stuff up and just ran out of luck. Or dev can't code :KEK:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
blacktoad
I seem to be stuck at Vasyl's Bar, i cannot use the car anymore to leave the place.
I was at the cinema with Anna, and decided to check at the Bar again. Now i'm stuck.

Don't know if it helps, but i attach the save file.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blacktoad

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
blacktoad
I seem to be stuck at Vasyl's Bar, i cannot use the car anymore to leave the place.
I was at the cinema with Anna, and decided to check at the Bar again. Now i'm stuck.

Don't know if it helps, but i attach the save file.
You probably need to attach the .jpeg that comes with your save

4.60 star(s) 132 Votes