fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Progress update

Little progress update, what is done, what I am working on, etc.

Done:

• Fullscreen / Resolution option
  • Graphic quality option
  • Save game bug fix
  • Input keys bug fix
  • Anna’s place
  • Vasyl’s bar - Ext
1611663994839.png
1611664006530.png

WIP:
  • Anna movie night - scene
  • Gabi at Nick’s place - scene
  • Jennifer comes drunk - scene
  • Vasyl’s bar - INT
  • Vasyl’s office
  • New character - Tanya
  • New character - Nicole
  • New character - Vasyl
To do:
  • Dream scene
  • Phonebook
  • New character - Christina
  • New character - Gina

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

V_0.2 Almost done

1612438355551.png

All art is done, writing, scenes, animation… Just putting everything together, testing and fixing bugs, it will be done soon. Here’s little something while you wait :)

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Looks very good...But am I the only one who first read "Knight Rider" and was hoping for some sweet Dr. Bonnie or April action? (Shout out to the other old Geezers out there! Keep it Old Skool!)
kr.gif

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
first read "Knight Rider" and was hoping for some sweet Dr. Bonnie or April action?
You just wanted to have curly-chest-haired mc, don't you :geek: Mr.Toothpaste smile punching bad guys with a leather jacket over a shirt who can say with absolute certainty that his car is smarter than him. Quite an iconic show it was indeed.

Jul 4, 2017
Very promising so far. Great art, interesting premise, the writing is fine so far with a hint of intrigue in the future. Feels like an actual game. I'll have my eye on this.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You just wanted to have curly-chest-haired mc, don't you :geek: Mr.Toothpaste smile punching bad guys with a leather jacket over a shirt who can say with absolute certainty that his car is smarter than him. Quite an iconic show it was indeed.
is it enjoyable for now mate, or should I wait for next month? :p

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I hope this had bigger updates because they are on the short side. Although I understand a 2D project that also tries to play like an actual game is time consuming. Still one can hope...

Only v0.2 and already hooks you in. Definitely deserves the attention.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, the update seems quite short. But if it stay by "one per month" it would be okay, I guess.

blacktoad
How to get the Jennifer comes drunk scene? Changelog available?

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2019
Nice update! Still a little short but the quality is amazing so we just need to be patient.

A question about v0.2 though: I got a movie foot rub scene with Anna and a sex scene with Gabi at your place. Did I still miss anything? Not sure if I made the right choices at Anna's place. And I read something about new characters called Christina and Gina but I don't think I've seen those.

JonasBeavon

Nov 14, 2017
Now here's a gem of a game. Fresh style, and though the merging of quirky low-poly 3D with the fantastic stylized artwork isn't quite seamless both stand on their own merit. Characters feel like they're well thought through and stick to their scripts without reciting plays every time you talk to them. All the while their dialogue hints at a nicely fleshed out background story without spelling out the full roster of characters and dynamics. Really cool stuff, an enticing game and definitely one to keep an eye out for!

Some small technical things I'm curious whether others felt the same about:
- With the 3D environments being so rich and detailed, limiting the radius within which items get named sometimes forces the player to aimlessly zig-zag around just to check whether things are interact-able. If you have a rich detailed environment it might be worth letting us hover over the full scene to identify objects and features at a glance. The erratic running around sort of takes you out of the otherwise smooth flow of the game ;)
- Definitely worth revisiting the scaling and set-up of the rooms. Doesn't need to be all Feng-shui, but some of the spacing between furniture or clutter makes the room feel strange and oddly sized

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 135 Votes