EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Messalina, the Empress of Roma during her journey in Suburra the dirty suburb of Roma. She offers her body without any discrimination to the plebeians and homeless. In the game, she's already a major slut but she's bored as hell having sex with other nobles. So her maid gives her the idea of going to the slums to try something new. Of course, she ends up enjoying it.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2023-12-14
Developer: Historia Erotica -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.3 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra:

illustrations_patreon_0.9-1_1.png illustrations_patreon_0.9-1_2.png illustrations_patreon_0.9-1_3.png 2.png 3.png
4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sweez

May 25, 2017
I love the concept of the game but yeah if the art was better it’d be a home run. But it’s obvious he’s not completely experienced with drawing so I’m sure he’ll get better over time. Also please PLEASE go support his Patreon. I didn’t want to upload it here at first but I felt like it could give his game some much needed attention

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
this game is very glitchy on my pc, crashing no later than entering the brothel in the intro :(

usually i have no problems with RPGMV games and this one doesn't even look very demanding either :unsure:

sweez

May 25, 2017
i dont understand if the game is corruption based then why does the description say the main girl is already a slut at the begining.
Well she wasn’t really “corrupted” I mean she was just casually cheating and sleeping with a bunch of guys already. However she’s completely degrading herself by hanging out in the slums with dirty vagrants. That’s the whole focus of the game. A clean pristine queen sinking into filth

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
i dont understand if the game is corruption based then why does the description say the main girl is already a slut at the begining.
She's actually a historical character whom rumors had enjoying a life of promiscuity (according to Suetonius and Tacitus) and certainly was a nasty critter politically, responsible for many executions. This game presumes that she tired of ordinary debauchery and sought something darker.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes