tsoda

Sep 26, 2017

Changelog:
  • The continuation and the end of the filth route. It contains 2 big scenes, 1 gameover and 4 smaller scenes with their own pictures (All those scenes being in the leprous building, all repeatables and with variations)
  • It's the end of the filth route, so you can finally go back to Suburra (no new content in the city yet though)
  • Some differences in 2 scenes(the big ones) if scat is on or off (cg and text)
Warning: I haven't updated the memory room, so it's better to keep a save in the sewers if you want to replay the scenes

As usual, all the new scenes are indicated in the in italic and red (although there isn’t much to explain for this update)

The saves files included begins after the intro, before the filth route, in the sewer before choosing between the 3 groups (fat junkies, green man, and leprous building), and after the scene with the drug dealer

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I tried it from the start, also the save files that are included... I get the same result. Also yeah.. i tried playing 8.3 and 8.4 also.
I really don't understand, to be honnest, as I haven't have received other messages about it for this version (else I could know what could have been done wrong on my side). But did 0.8-3 and 0.8-4 worked?

Anyone know a similarly filthy game like this one?
I've been inspired by the games made by Shinachiku Castella, Starworks and Technobrake. It's Japanese creators, but some of their games are in english on this forum (I mean with decent translations)

JohnyJ17

Jan 19, 2022
guys who have a save with all the scenes in the gallery, including the 8.5 update, thanks for the help

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I hate to repeat this every release, but now I am in really dire straits. My potato pc i used for RPGs died, and I still cannot get this to work on Mac. It works and plays fine, but will not save! Saving is not possible, and there is nowhere on the HD (Library, etc) where anything appears. I have the save folder from the download, but it does not show up on the game, and when I try to save nothing happens, and nothing is generated anywhere.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can continue to play this wonderfully kinky game? I've played a couple of hours worth and am loathe to close and lose all progress...

Jul 16, 2022
I really don't understand, to be honnest, as I haven't have received other messages about it for this version (else I could know what could have been done wrong on my side). But did 0.8-3 and 0.8-4 worked?
I don't know what's wrong either lol, but you'll probably know much better than me. Andd nope, .8-3 and .8-4 didn't work for me... >,<

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
guys who have a save with all the scenes in the gallery, including the 8.5 update, thanks for the help
I've unfortunately not updated the gallery in the last update, so there is no differences with the previous versions

I hate to repeat this every release, but now I am in really dire straits. My potato pc i used for RPGs died, and I still cannot get this to work on Mac. It works and plays fine, but will not save! Saving is not possible, and there is nowhere on the HD (Library, etc) where anything appears. I have the save folder from the download, but it does not show up on the game, and when I try to save nothing happens, and nothing is generated anywhere.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can continue to play this wonderfully kinky game? I've played a couple of hours worth and am loathe to close and lose all progress...
Well, unfortunately I can't do aything on my side as long as I don't extract the files with a mac (same issues for the others who tried, can play but not save...)

SwumptyxiDEFe

Feb 25, 2023
The game kind of sucks because of infinite dialogs/monologs , no animations , graphics from gameboy advance , and its crashing and freezing (0.8.5)

Last edited:
Reactions: TrouserSnakeMage

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I don't know what's wrong either lol, but you'll probably know much better than me. Andd nope, .8-3 and .8-4 didn't work for me... >,<
You can try with that link, with a sligtly different version that works better for some people:

Though, and I insist It is not the official version (I precise, cause this kind of version was uploaded as such once and created a mess with many people asking how to use their saves...)

The game kind of sucks because of infinite dialogs/monologs , no animations , graphics from gameboy advance , and its crashing and freezing (0.8.5)
Thanks, I'll then work overtime and change everything from A to Z to please you

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
is there game like this, but MC is male protagonist ?
If you mean a wealthy (and handsome) man having sex with homeless (and bad looking) women, I haven't seen any like that. There is just one scene in Peasant's quest I think...
If you mean playing a male vagrant in search for good looking female NPCs, I've seen a few really short japanese games about it, but nothing I remember

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes