Nando100

Jul 12, 2020
opening via joyplay on the smartphone it does not recognize any controls and does not recognize the touch Does anyone know how to fix it? I can only play on my smartphone

Rinuax

Jul 25, 2021
Historia, are you ever going to continue the sidestory of the old man Trimalcious from the fat rich man of the masochism/slave route?

roldi

Sep 9, 2021
Does anybody else have a crackling sound? Any sound/music. Windows 11 23H2 here. No issues otherwise. None at all so I'm pretty sure it's related to the game only.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Hi everyone,
some news, a few days after the public release
I'm working on the next update, as you can expect. For now it means mostly:
  • Adding content to the exhib 5 level: As you reach the level 5 (the ultimate), I want more interactions on the map for Messalina. Of course that means changing many dialogues, adding NPCs, small events... I'm mostly working on it, as it takes a lot of time, and think I'll for now focus on daytime events
  • Adding another scene to the Abeiku route, as it looks a bit rushed to me. So I'll add one scene to end this route (instead of the current end)
  • Adding some content to another route, will be most likely the criminal women, but will decide once the firts 2 points are finished and implemented
That's roughly the program, I will see when I release it, but I know It'll be more simple than the previous update. I'll keep you informed about it
Stay safe

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
are there anything to do with the 5th filth level? any endings? also, gallery can unlock all other maso scenes if you are at a high level but same option is not available for the filth scenes? why?
I don’t play the filth scenes, so I don’t know. Have you checked the walkthrough Google doc on page 1?

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
The game needs a VSync option badly. It's kind of lame and annoying having to switch monitor frequency just to play it on normal speed.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
News - 77
New
10 hours ago
Hi everyone,
Some news about the games. I now roughly know what will be in the next update. The plan is to have:
  • A new long scene with Abeiku at the end of the exhib route
  • A collection of short scenes that appear in the city when Messalina is naked during daytime. Since she can reach level 5 in exhib, I want to make it possible for her to go roughly everywhere when she's naked, so I have to add new events, but also modify the reaction of the NPCs (I don't like games where they all react the same no matter what the MC wears). So I have to make sure it works well, and add enough content in the map. I've counted 8 short scenes for that, with one containing actually a collection of short scenes (so it's more around 10). Some have new illustrations, and others can use the existing ones, Of course that won't be all, as I also want, for the other updates :
    • More short scenes during daytime
    • Map completely accessible at night while naked (meaning the slum
    • The same when she wears the rope (then a mix of masochist and exhib scenes)
So that's a lot of work to have a map that definitely reflects the level of exhib, ad I'll have to work on it over the next few updates
Not sure about the calendar. Since all the scenes are written and a part of the pics are drawn, it shouldn't take too long, but I'll keep you informed over the next few weeks

That's all for now

Stay safe

Tags

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

News - 78
New
Just now
Hi everyone,
some news, the last ones before the next update (except for massive issues). I plan to release it somewhere next week (before the 25th). At this point, everything is drawn and all the text is written, so I'm starting to implement everything.
You can refer to the previous post to know about what you can expect, except that:
  • There are 10 new short scenes in the city instead of 8, as I decided to add some
  • There are also 4 new sets of pics
Implementing and checking for bugs and glitches is always boring, but I hope at least I'll finish it soon

That's all for now
Stay safe
Tags

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes