VN - Others - Completed - The Nonsensical Life In Another World [Final - 20-06-29] [Human Flesh Bread]

1. 2.00 star(s)

archdude

So this is Unity visual novel with 0 branching and total play time of 15 minutes that occupies 6.5 gigabytes and stutters during simple animations. I declare it worst optimised game of a century.
    What else can be said about it? Well, there is no plot to comment on, its basically a sequence of scenes where you have to pick your reply correctly, or you get insta bad end. If you pick it right you'll get a sex scene. Almost everything went wrong here: menu layout, absolutely horrible machine translation english, speech bubbles with text that can be barely read because of text color...
    Ok, CG is kinda alright I admit, here take one star for it. I looked at the screenshots and thought "hey, it looks good". That's why i tried this game. But even then, there is a trick: animations during scenes are cheapest mesh animations you can get, with floating dick that looks ludicrous too.
    So you can download it and fastforward through this game, or don't, you won't lose much.