2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 30, 2017
This really has become it's own mini-genre hasn't it?
I remember when the first couple popped up on the forum but I didn't think they'd continue making them, be interesting to see how far they go with this.

Oriloceech

Oct 19, 2016
We need a merging of the genres.

"My step-sis the NPC is glitched inside the washing machine and--oh, what's this?--my dick slipped inside her!"

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yassss another Neet game woohooo :cool::cool:

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Thant San
fggtking

I like the art on this one so I might fix the shit translation again. Are there actually new versions out or coming out? Because I'd prefer to not have to re-edit the translation if its going to get updated later on.

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
Thant San
fggtking

I like the art on this one so I might fix the shit translation again. Are there actually new versions out or coming out? Because I'd prefer to not have to re-edit the translation if its going to get updated later on.
seems like the latest update 1.6 contains the epilogue. if it follows the prequel, there should not be anymore update for it.
also the prequel game thread also did not have the latest version update. for what i see it was ver 1.0 rather then the said ver 1.5 also that was uploaded...

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
seems like the latest update 1.6 contains the epilogue. if it follows the prequel, there should not be anymore update for it.
also the prequel game thread also did not have the latest version update. for what i see it was ver 1.0 rather then the said ver 1.5 also that was uploaded...
Copy that. Thanks. So, sounds like even if it gets updated the content will be minimal or nonexistent?

I'll hold off 'till Thant has the opportunity to verify whether new versions will get posted.

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
Copy that. Thanks. So, sounds like even if it gets updated the content will be minimal or nonexistent?

I'll hold off 'till Thant has the opportunity to verify whether new versions will get posted.
since every update was to add a "lewd cheat" variant of the CGs for the character. as all of the characters lewd cheat cgs has been added as of the latest update, and also the epilogue, I think most likely the dev might be working on a sequel game instead. if there is any updates then most likely should be just bug fix updates if any.

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
jesus. this mini-genre has gotten outta control. it's like a small revolution at this stage, kinda like the begin of the 3d hgames

renji-12

Apr 15, 2020
Right now, there is a sequel of this game available in DL Site now, I want to play it ut need money

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes