RPGM Completed The NPC sex a NEET [v1.6] [Nijigen Goten]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Yo, Thant San, this here is actually the (MTL of) the base v1.0 of the game, unfortunately.
Trust me, I'm a version bitch... xD

That said, the v1.5 of the "sequel" is easily accessible via the catsite, so you could update that one's (
The NPC sex a NEET 2 [v1.0] [Nijigen Goten]) thread with an MTL of a v1.5, if you have the energy.
You probs got mixed up with the versions.
Peace.
Thanks for reminding me I checked both game again and updated the title

Reactions: Zippix

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Yo, Thant San, this here is actually the (MTL of) the base v1.0 of the game, unfortunately.
Trust me, I'm a version bitch... xD

That said, the v1.5 of the "sequel" is easily accessible via the catsite, so you could update that one's (
The NPC sex a NEET 2 [v1.0] [Nijigen Goten]) thread with an MTL of a v1.5, if you have the energy.
You probs got mixed up with the versions.
Peace.
That said though about the sequel ver 1.5 I have to redo machine translation again in case there are no errors and the game is properly updated... I will do it again if I have free time

Akiii

Jul 13, 2020
MTL sure is magic.
not as magic as the number of npcmlesting games popping up however.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Who asks to how to access to the Castle There's 2 things or you can access the gallery with a hack room like "QuietGirls" or you need to wait until the Next version that before ends there in old version. (For me at least on Android).
Anyways the Game it's very poor if There's a gallery you can't really know so...in the beginning all scenes repeat one and Another.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes